2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’d say we have a 10% chance of landing this dude

Which makes perfect sense as to why it’s the most poppin thread on the forum
Says who? He was here last week but the Gators were the ones that got him to decommit? C’mon bro. He’s even got an OV left.

Advertisement
@407cane ....just some info....CJ Baxter hasn't played in 2 weeks....small injury. They beat Boone without him. I hope he plays tomorrow night.
My family is still in orlando and my cousin said he might go see him play, most of my family went to boone way back in the day. *sometimes* I wish I was still down there to see prospects like this come through, last big one from orlando I saw play live was dexter williams

Advertisement
Says who? He was here last week but the Gators were the ones that got him to decommit? C’mon bro. He’s even got an OV left.
I mean it's trending UF's way no matter which way you skin it

if you're calling cane as an insider then be a man and do it. But to anyone with a pulse, UF seems like the favorite right now

I mean it's trending UF's way no matter which way you skin it

if you're calling cane as an insider then be a man and do it. But to anyone with a pulse, UF seems like the favorite right now
Lol you want know something about those pulses? Cormani committed in front of one of those said “pulses”(Ivins), he got on his high horse about having big news on their podcast, and still was adamant he was picking UF. I even said to the guy who DM’d me that info that Ivins knows because of it.

That‘s the “pulses” you‘re crediting.

Lol you want know something about those pulses? Cormani committed in front of one of those said “pulses”(Ivins), he got on his high horse about having big news on their podcast, and still was adamant he was picking UF. I even said to the guy who DM’d me that info that Ivins knows because of it.

That‘s the “pulses” you‘re crediting.
who said I was going based on what 247 was saying?

dude just visited florida and decmomitted from Ohio State when he got back from the trip. Why is so hard for you to admit that it's a good sign for UF?

if he had decommitted before then after a visit to us then yeah I would feel better about the canes, same with any recruit

decommitting after a visit for any recruit is a very good sign that the recruit ends up there

Advertisement
No....don't know anything other than how bad I've wanted this kid for 2yrs....I'd take him over any RB in America.
@SWFLHurricane I warned u my friend! U my dawg but Scott wanna holla at u
Scott Hall Sport GIF by WWE

Hey Yoo! Hit the button! Bc u shouldn’t be wanting any kid “BAD” for 2 years

Unless it’s Baxter, I’d rather see the money go to a WR, OL, DT…
Exactly
We need elite backs
Mario’s run first bro style offense relies more on breaking off 50 yd runs than 50 yd pass plays
So we need a stable of elite backs

Advertisement
They have the same evaluation on Baxter as you do. He is special.

With Fletcher, I think you are selling him a bit short. He is the type of guy who in a perfect world is #2 in your backfield in carries but #1 in snaps. There is a ton he can do running, blocking and receiving. Rare size.
So he basically sounds like a RB we had in the 80s- Alonzo Highsmith.

Exactly
We need elite backs
Mario’s run first bro style offense relies more on breaking off 50 yd runs than 50 yd pass plays
So we need a stable of elite backs
Meh...

Just about every coach in this country would kill to generate huge chunk plays in the run game...Even many of the "non-bro" style offensive highly hyped, new-age names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back