2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So what are the chances of us taking 3 RBs lol (Johnson, Baxter, and Fletcher). I mean I think it's entirely reasonable that only Citizen and Parish return.
RB is a position where I don't really ever want us taking a portal dude. I'd rather get HS guys tbh. I mean every once in a while if fine, but not really necessary.

Just a guess on my part but if Baxter wants in they take him regardless if anyone else is committed at that time.

Reactions: JD4
We need a full report brother 😎
I will absolutely do so....I'm wearing this to the game as well.
img_6_1660524458152.jpg

Advertisement
They have the same evaluation on Baxter as you do. He is special.

With Fletcher, I think you are selling him a bit short. He is the type of guy who in a perfect world is #2 in your backfield in carries but #1 in snaps. There is a ton he can do running, blocking and receiving. Rare size.
@DMoney ....we have some people who think Baxter is puny....kid is 6'1 215 already....with ridiculous feet and vision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brah i think all your posts are about Baxter in the last day or more. You know something we dont? Im not talking his talent, but our chances of landing him. Last time i checked he is committed to Texas. Not sure if he even visited since the summer.
No....don't know anything other than how bad I've wanted this kid for 2yrs....I'd take him over any RB in America.

Advertisement
I literally said hit the portal due to the success that Parrish had. I’d rather get someone to contribute instead of needing time to develop (unless high ceiling)

You ain’t lying.

Did I stutter?

John Bender is a Cane fan?

Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back