2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Those public recruiting pitches never work we see that all the time cause recruits won't blow up other guys spots they let them have their moment
The only thing is I’m not sure it’s a recruiting pitch because Smith ain’t committed, and smith isn’t really connected to UF

Advertisement
I don’t believe so
So what are the chances of us taking 3 RBs lol (Johnson, Baxter, and Fletcher). I mean I think it's entirely reasonable that only Citizen and Parish return.
RB is a position where I don't really ever want us taking a portal dude. I'd rather get HS guys tbh. I mean every once in a while if fine, but not really necessary.

De commitment is imminent. Same ppl will say UF is infront just like Cormani. Works better for us that way. Any move mario makes is in silence lets just see what happens 😎
Catching up on everything. You nailed it with the first bit! A lottttt of UF smoke rn hopefully you’re right about the last part 💪

De commitment is imminent. Same ppl will say UF is infront just like Cormani. Works better for us that way. Any move mario makes is in silence lets just see what happens 😎
My thing is, if UF is the clear pick why not just flip to them like Rashada did with us? His de commitment from OSU tells us he’s likely getting going to “enjoy the recruiting process” or fetch the best NIL offer. Either way I trust Mario on this, he’ll at least make it a fight.

Seems like @Cribby has taken after Mario’s strategy of silence and is just sitting back. His lack of input is both scary and comforting at the same time.

Advertisement
Seems like @Cribby has taken after Mario’s strategy of silence and is just sitting back. His lack of input is both scary and comforting at the same time.
I literally said hours before he decommited he’s been looking around for awhile. I’ve been hinting at it for **** near a month. Florida jumped in late but Miami has been on this for a minute. It’s just another battle with the lizards.
He’s been looking around for a minute , nothing would surprise me with UF though. Regardless we’ll be fine at rb , with both HS and portal options. I won’t lose sleep.

That said Fletcher does have a very good offer from UM.

Advertisement
Unless it’s Baxter, I’d rather see the money go to a WR, OL, DT.
WR this is the way.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Advertisement
How’s a 2023 kid in our backyard already have Bama and UGA offers before us? I’m asking a serious question. How is that even possible? Dude has no picture on his 247 profile, no stats, and two 30 second clips lmao. I’m not saying he’s not legit but ****. I guess moral of the story is they offer everyone under the sun to get in early and then see if that offer stands 2-4 years later lol
The other site has canes as frontrunners for him with UF a close second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back