2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Caveat Emptor. Y’all better choose your insiders wisely. Lol
The Wonder Years Kevin Arnold GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I believe Cribby verified that MF was shafted by Miami earlier in the process… if he legit tried to commit and canes told him no, could we blame him for not wanting in now?

Either way it’s still Damari, Samson and Bain..

The logic is sound, but I don't think that's what's happened here. About 2 months ago my understanding from is he was giving UM a very hard look and communication was right. All was smoothed over but a decommit didn't happen. UM has kept working, but for him to suddenly decommit now to suggests FU came with a stronger pitch (and NIL bag).

Advertisement
1) We aren’t landing Baxter. Has he shown one iota of interest in 6 months other than him wearing UM gear reportedly

2) Innis is likely not coming either solely because Gattis is likely to be fired and Mario is in no way going to have an OC ready in time before he has to sign since Mario seemingly is the only one on staff recruiting all the time he won’t be interviewing 15 candidates like he does with every position until recruiting dies down

3) if Fletcher’s family wants him here, then get it done.

Advertisement
1) We aren’t landing Baxter. Has he shown one iota of interest in 6 months other than him wearing UM gear reportedly

2) Innis is likely not coming either solely because Gattis is likely to be fired and Mario is in no way going to have an OC ready in time before he has to sign since Mario seemingly is the only one on staff recruiting all the time he won’t be interviewing 15 candidates like he does with every position until recruiting dies down

3) if Fletcher’s family wants him here, then get it done.

As far as Baxter goes you are probably right...but the sane thing could have been said about Cormani McClain.

Advertisement
The logic is sound, but I don't think that's what's happened here. About 2 months ago my understanding from is he was giving UM a very hard look and communication was right. All was smoothed over but a decommit didn't happen. UM has kept working, but for him to suddenly decommit now to suggests FU came with a stronger pitch (and NIL bag).
Sure. But I believe Miami has a nice NIL deal in place.
- So if Miami also brought a nice offer, dad/MF are cane fans, and it was all smoothed over wouldn’t he be a shoe in? Makes me think he’s still slighted.

Edit: he could commit here tomorrow and I don’t know **** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back