2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
when it's not a generational player like dalvin cook, RB's are a dime a dozen and honestly no rb recruit is going to make or break us, they are just too easily replaceable

however beating UF in a local recruiting battle and the influence of other uncommitted prospects is key

my exact comparison. Dude looks big for high-school and doesn't look that fast. Chris Johnson is smaller but has that track speed. Exactly like a Knighton and Thad comparison IMO

From a physical standpoint, Fletcher does look much longer and leaner. Thad was tipping 230 in HS around 6’ and had a gut when he enrolled. Fletcher looks to be in much better shape and doesn’t look as compact. From a burst and juice standpoint, they look to be similar though.

Advertisement
I would say he likely leaning to UF easily. We aint get him to decommit...UF visits him and he decommits....follow the trees CROOTING
Common sense would allude to this. But we all know there's no common sense in recruiting. These kids love the game. Not going to get worked up lol

Advertisement
dan sileo jr is that you?
walter white GIF

Advertisement
Ivins, witfong and Blake at 247 seem to think it’s UF. Gaby doesn’t seem to think it’s Miami either. Sucks if that’s what happens
That's all ego you're feeling...Baxter is the real prize and I wouldn't lose sleep over Fletcher if he doesn't want to be here.

Mario needs an elite back to maximize his system; Fetcher lacks the acceleration and top-end speed to make teams really pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back