2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question no one seems to be asking is why is Fletch looking around?
May not have the speed osu is looking for imo.
Don’t see why osu would just let him go like that if he was top of their board.

It seems like a lot of schools are gonna be flipping recruits from each other for reasons other than nil.

Our room next year will likely be Rooster Citizen and Parish. Likely throw in at least one portal dude and one or 2 recruits. That’s solid and likely elite if at least one back is a monster like Baxter.

Add an older healthier and deeper oline with studs enrolling early and it’s an extremely solid foundation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he'll undoubtedly be better....Love Baxter...kid had 1,700+ yds and 26 TDs last yr...so far this yr he's at 1,200+ yds and 12 TDs at 9.1 yds per carry...and avgs 173yds per game.
Yeah he’s as close to Dalvin Cook as I’ve seen. But I have **** for brains, so I asked a friend of mine who’s involved in hs ball and he confirmed lol. UT getting a savage. We won’t get left alone at the alter HS or portal or both. Not worried at RB, at this point idk what’s happening with Fletcher, thought he’d be in the boat already.

Apparently Ivins said on his Youtube Video he expects Fletcher to decommit soon. Fletcher followed Hayes Fawcett on Twitter. Also, he said he expects UF.

How does UF sneak in on this one over us?
The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

@Geo305 seems to have taken down a tweet with an apline skier doing some sort of aerial maneuver in which he does a reverse vertical 360. 🤔 Hopefully was asked to take that puppy down, but that good news is on the way.

I feel like this guy throws unlimited **** out there.

If it’s a flip there’s an easy way to see that. With a flip and a commit lol

Advertisement
Ivins and Wilt-dong should be getting paid by UF with the amount of hype they are throwing at that program

No joke. They overpay for a QB and suddenly they’re about to flip whoever they want and land a top 5 class? I’ll believe that when I see it.

Advertisement
He’s been looking around for a minute , nothing would surprise me with UF though. Regardless we’ll be fine at rb , with both HS and portal options. I won’t lose sleep.

That said Fletcher does have a very good offer from UM.
Fletcher has been searching for the NIL...i dont think his NIL package from OSU is something to look at for him...which is why i said he was the kid from OSU we had a shot with

Advertisement
Apparently Ivins said on his Youtube Video he expects Fletcher to decommit soon. Fletcher followed Hayes Fawcett on Twitter. Also, he said he expects UF.

How does UF sneak in on this one over us?
Lmfao

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa @RVACane we got a winner.

@Cribby do you want to break his heart before he leaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back