2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He’s been looking around for a minute , nothing would surprise me with UF though. Regardless we’ll be fine at rb , with both HS and portal options. I won’t lose sleep.

That said Fletcher does have a very good offer from UM.

let UF spend that money on Fletcher and we add to Samson's bag if I was in charge of our NIL Cap lol

He’s been looking around for a minute , nothing would surprise me with UF though. Regardless we’ll be fine at rb , with both HS and portal options. I won’t lose sleep.

That said Fletcher does have a very good offer from UM.
You keep saying this, and have said it now multiple times that we will be fine.. and I do believe you. My grubby little paws just always want more info than that! 🤣

Advertisement
You keep saying this, and have said it now multiple times that we will be fine.. and I do believe you. My grubby little paws just always want more info than that! 🤣
A good portion of the remaining class will depend on flips so there‘s not really much to say at this point. There’s a few uncommitted but the rest are. It’s late in the game.

A good portion of the remaining class will depend on flips so there‘s not really much to say at this point. There’s a few uncommitted but the rest are. It’s late in the game.
Projected class size?

He was. Was a reported sub 4.3 when he was at UM. Was on track relay teams, etc.
Track Speed....but no way did he have that speed on turf...otherwise he doesn't get caught on that screen vs FSU....Baxter has uncanny speed at 6'1 215-220....When you watch his highlights it's pretty impressive.

Advertisement
As long as those uncommitted players are Bain, Samson & Damari we fuccin
Damari looks like it will depend on if Bama takes him. I can see him on signing day about to commit and if he gets that call from Saban it's a wrap.

Advertisement
Track Speed....but no way did he have that speed on turf...otherwise he doesn't get caught on that screen vs FSU....Baxter has uncanny speed at 6'1 215-220....When you watch his highlights it's pretty impressive.

You're citing one run (in a very tough physical game on a hot day late the 4th quarter)? And btw, he destroyed a couple angles, just couldn't manage the last one.

Did you forget all of his other long runs where nobody caught him?

Advertisement
You're citing one run (in a very tough physical game on a hot day late the 4th quarter)? And btw, he destroyed a couple angles, just couldn't manage the last one.

Did you forget all of his other long runs where nobody caught him?
In college, 4.6 speed is fast enough to break an 80yd run. Willis was special but he wasnt a 4.3 guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back