2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’d imagine Mario is going for both, and of course the lightning in a bottle that is CJJ.

Not all will leave of course, but an argument could be made for any RB on this roster not being back next season.

If two leave, which is my prediction, gotta at least replace those two spots. There should be a lot of snaps up for grabs.

Fletchers family definitely wants him at UM. I can absolutely confirm that. If he can put the ill feelings to the side about feeling like we shafted him (PAUSE), then I agree that come signing day he will be ours.
Shafted how? Did he want to commit earlier in the spring and was told no? Their pursuit of Baxter?

Advertisement
Shafted how? Did he want to commit earlier in the spring and was told no? Their pursuit of Baxter?
We need this mentality
16640722_1457640480944359_2056349467899776014_n.jpg

Advertisement
Oh well...that's because they're better....
agree 100% but thats not to say that the kid doesnt feel a certain kinda way when a program like Ohio State makes you feel like more of a priority than your hometown team that hasnt won **** in your lifetime

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohio st guy who runs or used to run eleven warriors says the crystal balls are about to flip to Florida
He’s been looking around for a minute , nothing would surprise me with UF though. Regardless we’ll be fine at rb , with both HS and portal options. I won’t lose sleep.

That said Fletcher does have a very good offer from UM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back