2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fletcher is the type of back Mario needs in this offense. Baxter is better overall.
Baxter the type of back every coach wants in their offense. Also, Mario really needs to change his needs and wants on offense. Fletcher is a nice back and take but Baxter is next level and more importantly Mario needs to evolve or we will continue having **** seasons.

Advertisement
I want Fletcher bad. After seeing him play last year against IMG I've been sky-high on him as a player. His size, spry feet, vision and ability to get behind his pads are next level. He will be a productive back.
Baxter is alot better. I've seen both play. If Baxter were to come to UM...He'd be the feature back in no time. Incredible work ethic...

Advertisement
Baxter the type of back every coach wants in their offense. Also, Mario really needs to change his needs and wants on offense. Fletcher is a nice back and take but Baxter is next level and more importantly Mario needs to evolve or we will continue having **** seasons.
I agree! Fletcher works also in a power scheme because of his size and strength. But Baxter kinda reminds me of Willis a little bit

I agree! Fletcher works also in a power scheme because of his size and strength. But Baxter kinda reminds me of Willis a little bit
Baxter is nearly as big as Fletcher to go with that size. Also, admittedly I haven’t seen Fletcher’s senior tape but when I watched his junior year, I saw a finesse run more than a physical runner. He looks big and has traits of a physical back but his running style isn’t that. Not saying that’s a bad thing, kid is quick and has great feet. Reminds me of Brandon Jacobs or our very own Gus the Bus, who anything but a Bus but more of a Vespa.

Advertisement
K

Kid is ridiculously talented. Mario needs to go at him hard....
@SWFLHurricane u know u my main man on this board so I’m gon give u a pass but next time u gotta hit the button bc I Hope Mario won’t go after anyone “hard” PAUSE
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back