RB Johnny Frasier offered

Advertisement
Looks like everyone is convinced The Duke is gone after this season...NOT so fast my friend! All in favor of tellin em what they wanna hear tho..

I really doubt Duke stays after this year... Another strong season and he's out... Especially since he battles injuries so often... The kid is versatile and will lock a spot on the team... I think Duke is so versatile that he could lock the kicker spot down for us... The kid can do literally everything and I believe he'll take those skills to the NFL after next season...

I really doubt Duke stays after this year... Another strong season and he's out... Especially since he battles injuries so often... The kid is versatile and will lock a spot on the team... I think Duke is so versatile that he could lock the kicker spot down for us... The kid can do literally everything and I believe he'll take those skills to the NFL after next season...

Yep. Literally makes NO SENSE for duke to stay another year. Barring injury, he will ball out and take it to the next level.

Advertisement
Top school for the top 3 backs? Our coaches can't recruit

Gotta close.

Need two of the four (including Cronkrite).

Heres the thing though, between Powell, Sony and Cook it was something weird that happened with each one and that to me showed that Hurlie/Coley didnt as much fail so to me this year will be more telling then last. We HAVE TO get Cronk and another stud

Advertisement

Yep. Literally makes NO SENSE for duke to stay another year. Barring injury, he will ball out and take it to the next level.

Hasn't happened yet. I think Duke stays for his 4 years.

His mom and him have already gotten advice from a certain advisor. Advisor turns into agent after you declare and/or graduate. Tracy, Duke, E. Flowers, maybe deon..... Unless something happens , I'd put money on it being the last year for all of them. Hopefully they all play at an elite level this year.

His mom and him have already gotten advice from a certain advisor. Advisor turns into agent after you declare and/or graduate. Tracy, Duke, E. Flowers, maybe deon..... Unless something happens , I'd put money on it being the last year for all of them. Hopefully they all play at an elite level this year.

I was talking about making it through the season uninjured.

Advertisement
Back