RB Greg Garmon - Good Read

decleated

Enabler
Administrator
BTW he liked his visit to UM last weekend..

“When I pick my school, Miami is probably going to finish in the top,â€￾ Garmon said. “It’s really them and Iowa right now.â€￾
Garmon enjoyed the Miami trip so much that he couldn’t really single out one aspect that impressed him the most.
The biggest part of the visit may have been the time he was able to spend with running backs coach Terry Richardson.
He added that Miami definitely wants him for offense and they never mentioned anything about defensive back.

McDowell tailback Greg Garmon perseveres on, off the football field
At 6-2 and 195 pounds, Greg Garmon isn't easy to take down. A senior running back at McDowell High in Erie, Pa.,
he's helped lead the Trojans to a 8-2 mark in 2011. His sturdy strength overpowers opponents. His 4.4 40 speed blows by them.
At a glance, he seems destined for Division-I success. He's even harder to take down off the field.

Garmon, 18, has had much to overcome. In the summer before sixth grade, his house burned down.
He didn't know what to think, his not yet adolescent mind unable to grasp that all of his possessions had gone up in flames.
"I just thought we'd go out and get a new house, buy new stuff," he said. "I thought it was that simple."
He didn't know it at the time: Nothing in his life would be simple again.
-read more

Advertisement
Im shocked we're not recruiting this kid as a DB.. He looks like he has great straight line speed but I'm not sold on him as a RB...

IN GOLDEN I TRUST.... I guess

Iowa is going to be really tough to beat here. Their presence in the area is huge and if we were really this late to the party then I don't like our chances.

Hope I'm wrong though, kid can play and he's a good kid. I also can't remember if any kid from McDowell ever went to Miami. Very doubtful

Jeez.

Iowa?

In your spare time, the major two ways to spend your free time is cow-tipping and 'tater-digging.'

It's frikking COLD up there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back