RB from my alma mater visiting The U !!!

Jnmjr

Recruit
I just heard from my boys back home that Leonard Fournette will visit The U !!! This dude started as a FR at St. Aug in New Orleans, which is unheard of. He's the #1 recruit in the country and the hype is real. An LSU lock per everybody, but Al Golden is going innnnnnn!!!!!

Advertisement
I just heard from my boys back home that Leonard Fournette will visit The U !!! This dude started as a FR at St. Aug in New Orleans, which is unheard of. He's the #1 recruit in the country and the hype is real. An LSU lock per everybody, but Al Golden is going innnnnnn!!!!!

Yep but I guess a free visit to that kind of talent can't hurt

Advertisement
the only way we have even 1% chance is if the LCU boosters haven't already discussed the "contract"

and for the #1 player in their own back yrd? this kid has singed on the dotted line and the check has cleared 4 years ago.

Advertisement
a million to one shot, but getting Dobard at him with Al G and crew can't hurt.

Duke Johnson also will make him say hmmmmmmm. The oline class coming in and the oline we have now will open his eyes and just because we haven't been all over him fromday 1 doesnt mean this isn't legit interest with a half a year till NSD we got time to at least get into the race

Maybe Al should see if Edgerinn James, Clinton Portis, and Willis McGahee is available to just *hang around the Hecht Center on his visit...LSU can't do that!!! #RunningBack[]_[]

Better than no visit.

With the OL class ranked as high as they are we should have all the top RBs coming in on a visit

Advertisement
Better than no visit.

With the OL class ranked as high as they are we should have all the top RBs coming in on a visit

With the class we have, Yearby as the partner in crime, Duke being the monster he is, the oline we already have now and the great staff we have you never count us out. Also, how many prospects that are so elite and uncommitted decide on ov in August to schools they aren't really interested in? Even for a vacation trip most likely he'd set the visit up in December

Would be biggest get like almost ever but I don't see it happening. With that said however al and co are very sneaky lol. They've pulled off some magic tricks before!

Advertisement
Would be biggest get like almost ever but I don't see it happening. With that said however al and co are very sneaky lol. They've pulled off some magic tricks before!

I dont think they do either but at this point I cant see him taking visits till December and by then to NSD anything can happen so him setting up ov with UM already at least is a good sing

Would just be icing considering who we have already.

As great a recruiting class as we have, getting someone like Fournette would not just be icing on the cake, it would be a whole extra slice of cake.

Advertisement
Back