RB De'Andre Mann commits to........

deerob305

Junior
JuCo RB and former Miami Killian Star De'Andre Mann commits to Kansas and Charlie Weis....I knw Miami was after him afte a few of our other targets fell through....couldn't get into Miami (Academics).....wish him luck...

Advertisement
JuCo RB and former Miami Killian Star De'Andre Mann commits to Kansas and Charlie Weis....I knw Miami was after him afte a few of our other targets fell through....couldn't get into Miami (Academics).....wish him luck...

Also, never got an offer

Advertisement

Also, never got an offer

Never got an offer b/c of the academics, as stated in op.

Actually, there was no mention of him not having an offer in the op...but whatever. Also, it wasn't that he couldn't get in, it's that he wasn't an EE.

Also, never got an offer

Never got an offer b/c of the academics, as stated in op.

Actually, there was no mention of him not having an offer in the op...but whatever. Also, it wasn't that he couldn't get in, it's that he wasn't an EE.

đź‘Ť

Advertisement
He about to get the **** beat out of him at kansas. If he wanted to start that is def the spot. i dont even know how wies is still coaching there with a combine 4-20 record smh

Advertisement
Back