RB David Williams

hasena75

Junior
On ESPN Truth and Rumors it said that David Williams (RB out of PA) is liking Miami right now and he will use one of his OV's to get down to Miami.

Haven't heard anything on him in a while.

Can anyone provide updates on him?

Advertisement
This staff is TIRELESS on the recruiting trail. The backup plans to the backup plan HAS A BACKUP PLAN. Oh, Collins doesn't come back? Cool, Derrick Green come on down. Oh, you don't wanna get down? Let's get Cornelius Elder down here from Tennessee and just in case you don't wanna come, we got Woodley on the backburner. LOVE IT!!!!!

No more reaches for no name guys because we didn't get our top guy on the board. This is what happens when you are actually organized and focus on detail. Thank you based god for Al Golden.

if Randy were here, we'd have only recruited Tice.

Advertisement
Imhotep Charter's David Williams said he has narrowed his list of college choices to four: South Carolina, Arizona St, Ohio St, and Miami.
6:41pm - 8 Dec 12

May not mean much, but at The Opening had the 2nd worst SPARQ among RBs, ran a 4.66 the 3rd slowest

Advertisement
This staff is TIRELESS on the recruiting trail. The backup plans to the backup plan HAS A BACKUP PLAN. Oh, Collins doesn't come back? Cool, Derrick Green come on down. Oh, you don't wanna get down? Let's get Cornelius Elder down here from Tennessee and just in case you don't wanna come, we got Woodley on the backburner. LOVE IT!!!!!

No more reaches for no name guys because we didn't get our top guy on the board. This is what happens when you are actually organized and focus on detail. Thank you based god for Al Golden.

if Randy were here, we'd have only recruited Tice.

I'll wait until signing day before crowning the. CEO

Advertisement
I really don't like the fact that we stopped recruiting green

More impressed with this guy than green.

Williams looks **** good actually. May be my favorite behind Collins out of the "realistic options" I've seen so far

May not mean much, but at The Opening had the 2nd worst SPARQ among RBs, ran a 4.66 the 3rd slowest

Doesnt make any sense that were looking for RB's outside of Florida none at all! Name the last great RB weve recruited outside of Florida..Id venture to say it was from the 80's

Jarrett Payton, Andrew Johnson, Mcneal,?? We need to stay in state for RB's...

Advertisement

Doesnt make any sense that were looking for RB's outside of Florida none at all! Name the last great RB weve recruited outside of Florida..Id venture to say it was from the 80's

1. Clinton Portis
2. We would all love to stay in fl for running backs...the problem is that apparently none of the best in state backs (Taylor, Ryan green, greg Bryant and maybe even Collins) have any interest in us

I agree. Been saying it for a while, Miami should never leave the state for a back. Our most recent mistake is when we took Storm Johnson over Gio. **** shame.

I agree. Been saying it for a while, Miami should never leave the state for a back. Our most recent mistake is when we took Storm Johnson over Gio. **** shame.

Looking back now, that was a mistake...but Storm isn't devoid of talent. Storm got as much raw talent as anyone in the country. Can't put the blunt down doe...

Advertisement
Back