RB Damien Martinez transfers to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
20230630_141345.gif

So where is article? And what up with clicking Continue Reading & links back to this thread??

Advertisement
Listen, if we get those to DE's and hold on to Bain in the bargain, this team will be Mario-proof in the fall. Cam is going to feast with this kind of team.

I think we ring FSU's bell in the rematch, especially since we got within 10 points of a playoff contender with one of the backups up there last year. And don't get me started on the No Good Dayum Gatah.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Players care about the draft…
That's been a problem with this program for years, guys care too much about that, instead of the job at hand. Guys care more about getting the bag at the next level, instead of maxing out what they can be at the collegiate level. They forget that if you are the best you can be at the collegiate level, you will not only draw attention from the NFL, you will also leave with some hardware at this level too. That's why I've always looked side eye at the "NFL U" branding. It leads to people viewing Miami as a pit stop, instead of somewhere that will help you grow into the best you can be. Too many kids have been "I'm here for three years and out, no matter what happens" and careers have been ruined as a result.

Listen, if we get those to DE's and hold on to Bain in the bargain, this team will be Mario-proof in the fall. Cam is going to feast with this kind of team.

I think we ring FSU's bell in the rematch, especially since we got within 10 points of a playoff contender with one of the backups up there last year. And don't get me started on the No Good Dayum Gatah.
Hold onto Bain? Where's he going

Straight up beast and I can't believe how fast he is at 230lb plus
Hate to compare him to bennet x mario rb but he seems a lot like him , big , fast , strong good vision. Just my opinion I hate fsu but bennet was a freak , couldn’t imagine that kid prior to getting hurt

Advertisement
Back