2024 RB - Chauncey Bowens re-offered

Advertisement
Bowens is my favorite of the deep Tri-County draft class...CWH is 1A

Like many of the others too. Deep year, but It think those are top two in that order.

Jerrick is the 3rd-4th best back in the state. Running behind that line is the cheat code of cheat codes.
People will just check 247 and decide based on their rating. I watch the film and able to tell. I said Baxter was #1 when they had him at #4 or 6 or supm such. He ended the cycle 1. Bowens been my favorite. His combo of size and speed i aint seen that.

Advertisement
Like Gibson more but dude is a tank and can RUN, either one would be a great pair with CWH.
I don’t mind either. Gibson is a Mitch above though upside wise. I think they’re both NFL guys when it’s said and done.

Bowens is my favorite of the deep Tri-County draft class...CWH is 1A

Like many of the others too. Deep year, but It think those are top two in that order.
@DMoney agreed w/you on tonight's CanesInsight Live (although I don't think he said which one was 1A and which was 1B)

Advertisement
People will just check 247 and decide based on their rating. I watch the film and able to tell. I said Baxter was #1 when they had him at #4 or 6 or supm such. He ended the cycle 1. Bowens been my favorite. His combo of size and speed i aint seen that.

I haven’t watched every RBs tape in the state but of what I have, Bowen’s looks the best. Wheatley is up there but he’s a pretty unique RB. Bowen’s looks like a #1 work horse type.

IMO Tovani is #1 with his full skill set. No cap he reminds me of Kamara and ran a high 4.3 lasered. Also he has only had 2 D-1 OL ever he has ran behind.
Now that's a serious skill set there, and with our o-line we building it should make things alot easier for everyone

It was clear to anyone that has eyes that Baxter was elite. I think we may have the best back in the state already locked up but Bowen is very good as well.

Advertisement
It was clear to anyone that has eyes that Baxter was elite. I think we may have the best back in the state already locked up but Bowen is very good as well.
I didnt say Baxter was elite, i said he was #1, like in the nation and thats where he ended up. I love CWH big play ability, Bowens though i can pount the rock for 3, 4 , 5 yards then bam he takes it to the house for 50 yards out.

I didnt say Baxter was elite, i said he was #1, like in the nation and thats where he ended up. I love CWH big play ability, Bowens though i can pount the rock for 3, 4 , 5 yards then bam he takes it to the house for 50 yards out.
Sorry for the semantics but I agreed with you even back then. I said I thought he was a Dalvin Cook clone and was better than Richard Young early.

Advertisement

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back