RB Carlin Fils-aime is a MUST GET for 2016

Advertisement
Don't be shocked if Byrd signs with Auburn on signing day

Dont be shocked when M3N spews out random negativity that he really dont know S about.

I speak on what I hear. I been saying for a long time that Yearby has had off field issues. People didn't like the truth, but now Pete mentions it and it's ok.

Just passing along **** I hear. That's all.

do everything you can to grab this kid..he is x2 better than Amir Rasul. in fact I believe he's a better prospect then Yearby or Mark Walton, and I'm a big time fan of both of those RB's. But he's a better RB than both.

Maybe better then Amir but no where near Yearby or Walton

Advertisement
Definitely has legit speed, don't see many broken tackles or runs where he has to make a quick cut on a few guys. So I will say based off those highlights he's legit..

Don't be shocked if Byrd signs with Auburn on signing day

Dont be shocked when M3N spews out random negativity that he really dont know S about.

I speak on what I hear. I been saying for a long time that Yearby has had off field issues. People didn't like the truth, but now Pete mentions it and it's ok.

Just passing along **** I hear. That's all.

And what exactly are his "issues"?

He is no more important than dexter williams or cronkrite as long as we hold on to scarlett.

Advertisement
This kid is legit. I'd be happy if we lost Rasul and replaced him with this kid. Or I'll just take them both lol

Carlin Fils-Aime has Auburn on top. Says he is fascinated with their offense and the options from it, to sum it up. He and his parents really loved the place. No chance Al out recruit Gus and company. Leave it at that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back