2025 RB Board (2025 Edition)

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Harris had a very good RB haul in the 24 cycle, despite the last second dirty trick by Saban flipping Riley away from us. 25 has the potential to be even better. Heritage alone has two elite RBs this cycle and the lure of an elite Bama RB continues. Will be interesting to watch this unfold.

2025 Recruits

RecruitStarsPriorityUVsOVCommittingHSSchool
Byron Louis4*YES1Heritage
Waltez Clark4*YESTampa Plant
Marquise Davis
Taevion Swint4*1Osceola
Amari MajorN/R1Dr Phillips
Kiandrea Barker4*TX
Alvin "A Train" Henderson4*April 11, 2024Elba ALPSU
Deondrae Riden4*1DeSoto, TX
Deandre Desinor4*2Heritage (Plantation)
Iverson "Rocket" HowardGaithersburg, MD
Tory Blaylock4*Humble, TX
Jaquari Lewis4*1Chaminade
James Simon4*Shreveport, LA
Joseph TroupeYESTampa
Ousmane Kromah4*YESLessburg, GA
Deondrae Riden4*1DeSoto HS, TX
D'Shaun Ford4*Sulphur, LA
Jasper Parker3*Marrero, LA
Girard “G” Pringle Jr3*March 23Armwood HSMiami
Akylin Dear4*March 30Quitman, MSOle Miss
Kentrell Rinehart3*Columbus, Ohio
Antwan RaymondN/RApril 17Clearwater, FLRutgers
Shekai Mills-KnightN/RChattanooga, TN

2026 Kids to Monitor

Victor Santino
Deshonne RedeauxCA
Kiandrea BarkerHouston, TX
Javian Mallory1West Boca
Messiah Mickens
Deshonne Redeaux
Derrek CooperChaminade

2027 Way Too Early List

Ezavier CrowellAL

Sorting the Table

The tables above can't be sorted by columns right now other than the default. However, you can copy the table into the clipboard and sort it yourself in Google Sheets or Excel.

Steps.

1. Copy table into the clipboard
  2. Paste into Google Sheets
  3. Optionaly hightlight (i.e. bold) the column header (first row)
  4. Under the Data menu, select Sort, then advanced range sorting option
  5. Click on data has header row (i.e. the row you bolded in step 3)
  6. Select the column that will be the primary sort column (i.e. OV date, commit date etc.)
  7. Click on sort
  8. Profit

Last edited:
Advertisement
Should start and end with Waltez Clark, but we’re already way behind there.
@DMoney in the 9/14 Bank confirmed he's a priority 25 recruit

- While winning will help with the 2024 class, it will do even more with the 2025 class. Miami kicked it off with a big commitment from WR Waden Charles (Palm Beach Central). I don’t expect Miami to slow down. Some names to watch (not an exhaustive list): DT Armondo Blount (Central), S DJ Pickett (Tampa), LB Zayden Walker (Ellaville, GA), RB Waltez Clark (Tampa), WR Joshua Moore (West Broward), TE Logan Brooking (Savannah), WR Vernell Brown (Orlando) and DB Bryce Fitzgerald (Columbus). It’s also notable that Blount has struck up a friendship with #1 overall player OT David Sanders (Charlotte).

Waltez Clark 4* RB from Tampa Plant. I don't see a Miami offer on the 247 page or in his twitter feed

Advertisement

IMG_4166.gif

Advertisement
My nephew coaches the OL at VASJ, no. 4 Bo Jackson’s school. I know that’s good, but I didn’t think that he was ranked this high nationally. He’s a ridiculous athlete, all state in track and a legit MLB prospect in baseball. I’ll ask him if Miami is recruiting him and what he’s hearing if so. Miami doesn’t recruit this area very often, as there’s rarely a need to, but this kid and Marquise Davis, another top tier RB from Cleveland Hts (Where the Kelce brothers are from) are both studs that I feel are UM caliber players. I know that we’re on Davis and his teammate that plays DT, both came down on an UV this summer. Glenville also has a couple of kids that we’re looking at. My other nephew was their backup QB this year, he’s a freshman.

Initial RB board (from the Jan 29, 2024 Bank)

RB- While Alvin Henderson (Elba, AL) has gotten the most buzz to this point, the board may be seeing a shakeup with the departure of Tim Harris. Miami is very high on Ousmane Kromah (Leesburg, GA). Byron Louis (American Heritage) is more of an option than his teammate Deandre Desinor (American Heritage) due to size. One unrated name to keep an eye on- 5’9, 200 bowling ball Joseph Troupe (Tampa).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back