rayshawn jenkins

Advertisement
There is a reason Rayshawn wears #26 . He's a hard hitting ball hawk and a huge improvement over last year at safety. Hide and watch.

What's your reason for thinking that? I always thought he had a lot of potential. Love your work btw!

He is always around the ball and can tackle. Quick to the ball with good reads on pass and run. Athletic and hard hitting with good hands.
2013 (Sophomore): Played in all 13 games, starting 12 at safety ... Ranked fourth on team with 46 total tackles, making 30 solo stops ... Ranked second on team with three interceptions ... Tallied pair of tackles in season opener vs. FAU ... Recorded second career INT in upset win over No. 12/9 Florida ... Tallied four tackles and PBU in road win at USF... Recorded second interception of season, PBU and three tackles against Georgia Tech ... Had four tackles in comeback road win at UNC ... Registered four tackles with PBU in comeback win over Wake Forest ... Registered third interception of season in loss at Florida State ... Had five solo stops in loss to Virginia Tech ... Seasn-high seven tackles in win over Virginia ... Had six tackles in road win at Pitt ... Earned letter.

Advertisement
“I learned my weaknesses. I learned my strengths. I’m trying to enhance both."--Jenkins

Might be a better idea to just enhance your strengths, Mr. Jenkins.

No, no. In Al's systems weakness is of equal importance. Kid is true believer.

Jamal, Jenkins and Johnson along with any freshman will be back next year. That ain't too bad...!

Advertisement
Oh BTW Pete usually knows his stuff but this kid has been one of my favorites since he was back in St.Pete. He's got all the talent in the world but can he stay healthy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back