Rayshawn Jenkins

Advertisement
Before every snap, Jenkins, and whoever plays that safety spot, start running backward so that they are a good 30 yards off the LOS when the ball is snapped. Talk about keeping things in front of you.

The Scott take was absolutely questioned.

It's getting to the point that you can start to be confident that if the staff likes a kid enough to offer, the kid has something.

Antonio Crawford also made a nice play in run support where he came off a block with bad intentions.

It's getting to the point that you can start to be confident that if the staff likes a kid enough to offer, the kid has something.

Didn't Scott drop WVU and commit to Miami? Not sure why that would be such a questionable take. The kid had great hands and speed in his video.

Advertisement
Before every snap, Jenkins, and whoever plays that safety spot, start running backward so that they are a good 30 yards off the LOS when the ball is snapped. Talk about keeping things in front of you.

That's a boost, although I do remember one USF draw that went for a first down because our safeties were too deep to fill in time.

Jenkins is a guy that everyone needs to watch extremely closely. If he turns out ok, then Golden will have definitely raised an eyebrow or two of mine. Numerous knowledgeable guys were against this take in a huge way.

Please list the knowledgeable guys, TIA.

Didn't Scott drop WVU and commit to Miami? Not sure why that would be such a questionable take. The kid had great hands and speed in his video.

Auburn was HARD on Scott as well.This from the inside.....We plucked him late

IIRC, Scott was a USF commit. Also had offers from MSU and WVU. But no FSU, UF, SEC offers.

Advertisement
He still takes some bad angles in run support, too. but the talent is definitely there. Considering he should be redshirting, I think we have reason to be excited.

I think he is a redshirt freshman

No, true frosh. Class of 2012.

Thanks, I got him confuse with Thurston Armbrister, who is a soph., as a late signee.

Another player who has shown some real improvement the last few weeks.

Advertisement
75.jpg

Advertisement
Back