RayShawn Jenkins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ereck Flowers was a 3* special too I think. He’s found some footing in the NFL the last couple years
nah, b. he was a stud. Mid-Upper 4-star. Top 10 247Sports OT in the nation. He was a 3 early in the process (I think), but he was a well known commodity going into the summer of his senior year.

Advertisement
Ereck Flowers was a 3* special too I think. He’s found some footing in the NFL the last couple years
He wasn't a 3☆ special. He was a 3 year starter for a Norland team that went 28-2 with him (and Duke Johnson) their last 2 years. He was a concensus 4☆ player and had offers from FSU, OSU, and UNC. He was already a 6'6 300lbs OT coming out of high school lol

But is he elite at playing safety?

6_1143353.0.jpg

Golden landed him when he was a 3 star

I think *** was a horrible match for our program and believe he was only in it for himself. I expect he’ll continue to prove he’s maxed at ND and should never be a DC much less a HC at a top P5 school. But he isn’t a total crap coach, and his strength was recruiting, even if he’s not elite at it like Mario. He wasn’t a total fraud just a partial one.

Advertisement
Back