Rayshawn Jenkins

Advertisement
I don't post much....but I do make post concerning Rayshawn. Being from St. Pete and growing up with his dad I was a big supporter of Ray...with that being said, Ray makes one good play a game and 10 bad ones.....he is better then Carter, but that is not saying much. We possibly have the worst safeties in the ACC...football IQ is their biggest down fall....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Im not impressed with Banda at all..

All that screaming, yelling and energetic **** he does on the sideline is useless when your position group is playing like pure ****

Tighten up

Neither of those 2 are as bad as the most overrated and overhyped duo in Cane history Ray Ray Armstrong and Vaughn Telemaque. Also who was that kid who replaced Ray Ray in that FSU game that just watched the FSU WR catch a TD?

Neither of those 2 are as bad as the most overrated and overhyped duo in Cane history Ray Ray Armstrong and Vaughn Telemaque. Also who was that kid who replaced Ray Ray in that FSU game that just watched the FSU WR catch a TD?

Kacy ******* Rodgers.

Advertisement
Get up to date. complaining about defense is so last year. This year offense in the problem of choice. Focus, gentlemen, focus.

I drank the Kool aid on those two. Shannon had me juiced. Said ray Ray was the new St and Vaughn was reed..... ****..... They wasn't even at Bush, James Lewis, or Sikes level

Advertisement
Im not impressed with Banda at all..

All that screaming, yelling and energetic **** he does on the sideline is useless when your position group is playing like pure ****

Tighten up

I just came from a thread where some guy was bashing Dugans now we are bashing Banda??

How about we wait until guys like Finley, Jobe, Freison, and GHall (hopefully) get in the rotation before we judge him. These are elite level talents and we will see what kind of coach he is with them.

I don't like bad mouthing players but I gave up on Rayshawn after watching him whiff on tackles against davlin cook. He seemed shook the entire FSU game

Advertisement
Get up to date. complaining about defense is so last year. This year offense in the problem of choice. Focus, gentlemen, focus.

Offense is the "problem of choice"? Offense is the problem of observation. Are we watching the same games?

Offense is the "problem of choice"? Offense is the problem of observation. Are we watching the same games?

Not sure want your issue is. I was merely making a little fun of people complaining about the defense -- our biggest complaint under Al -- instead of offense -- the clear problem of this year. If you though my use of common medical course of treatment language meant I failed to notice our horrible offense, I am sorry. It sucked if you were there. It sucked if you watched it on TV. It sucked watch it on internet. It sucked if you listened to it on the radio. It even sucked if you read about it in print. And so far, it was continued to suck just talking to people about it. That better?

I don't like bad mouthing players but I gave up on Rayshawn after watching him whiff on tackles against davlin cook. He seemed shook the entire FSU game

I didnt see that at all. Shook? Lol.

If anything Jenkins just isnt a SS. He is strictly a FS who can tackle occasionally. Is he a prototype or will anyone mistake him for Kenny Phillips? Ahhhh..NO! Thats what Jobe and Frierson are being recruited for. But he is not as bad as most are saying on here.

Advertisement
Back