Ray Lewis

Advertisement
Guarantee a reference to this thread is in the WEZ.

I don't understand why the Wezzie's just don't post on this board. They are taking a very hipster stance by deeming it "un-cool" to post on the football boards.

Probably has to do with stupid ficking threads looking for Ray Lewis to take an intern-level position at UM. Instead of posting dumb **** about Ray being a football ops guy, you should ground yourself in reality and start a discussion about Ray being our QB corch because he was so good at stopping QBs. Smart posts like that will stir good discussion. Thank me later.

Im starting to think that ray lewis sr might be in the running for hurlie brown old position because i read alot of articles and watch alot of interviews and recruits always say that ray lew sr. will be around the program alot i think this would be a great hire and he would be allowed to recruit

not a bad idea but wut about jimmy gram? i waz talkin bout this in the barba shop the other day. his games are on sundays so he could fly back n time for those. he culd recruit all week and coach here and still play for the saints. talk bout nfl u pikeline!! :crownpour:

Im starting to think that ray lewis sr might be in the running for hurlie brown old position because i read alot of articles and watch alot of interviews and recruits always say that ray lew sr. will be around the program alot i think this would be a great hire and he would be allowed to recruit

not a bad idea but wut about jimmy gram? i waz talkin bout this in the barba shop the other day. his games are on sundays so he could fly back n time for those. he culd recruit all week and coach here and still play for the saints. talk bout nfl u pikeline!! :crownpour:

forget Hurlie Brown, lets fly Frank Gore in from San Fran to coach RBs during the week and on saturday then we fly him back on sunday for his game, that way he can recruit Florida and Cali plus he can recruit whatever state his away games are in too Win/Win

hey bro...great post by whattehthellz...i see you bro!!! you thhink we cood git jimmy jonsin back as AD, bro????? we aint bin the same sense he got fired 2 go 2 the bears, bro.

Advertisement
you guys think we should fire al goldens if this team don't win the acc coastal? how bout dat

Advertisement
1.gif

Well if the talks in the football board are so irrelevant then please bring up your oh so interesting topics....please.
That's why people talk. They have discussions. Without controversy most threads go dead. It's always the poster that brings a different view or disagrees in topics and threads that last. So if what you got to say is so important bring it up?

Last edited:
Advertisement

I don't understand why the Wezzie's just don't post on this board. They are taking a very hipster stance by deeming it "un-cool" to post on the football boards.

Well, when they are humiliated, demeaned, demonized, and subjected to the outrages normally reserved for the damned, you gotta expect some bruised egos. These are sensitive people. They needed kid gloves, a helping hand as it were. Not the tough love afforded them from the likes of Canesinsight.

Odipherous. Contemptable. An outrage!

Well if the talks in the football board are so irrelevant then please bring up your oh so interesting topics....please.
That's why people talk. They have discussions. Without controversy most threads go dead. It's always the poster that brings a different view or disagrees in topics and threads that last. So if what you got to say is so important bring it up?

Only a true idiot talks for the sake of talking. If you have nothing important or relevant to say, then it's a better choice to just remain silent.

Only a true idiot talks for the sake of talking. If you have nothing important or relevant to say, then it's a better choice to just remain silent.

True enough. But the world would be a very silent place if we all took that approach. Which it is not. People gossip. Talk and whatever. It's a way of life especially for those really social people. Not everyone is the reserved and smart type. Many are loud and ignorant. Thus I agree with what you stated.

My point as I've put in bold is as follows. If people don't want to talk football and or recruiting why post in the football or recruiting boards? It's a lot simpler to just read and not post. If you have something negative to say then don't say anything. At least, I presume that's how most people were brought up. People tend to say things online that they would never say in reality to another individual. The name calling and all that extra is unnecessary. That's called doing the most. Unless you know that person and y'all joke around like that's no bueno. I get it. The off-season is dead. Not much football news pouring out everyday. But EVERYONE knows this and I know many topics are redundant but people are that bored. So these type topics will arise.

Bottom line. Don't be out here posting with that negativity. Why post if you not adding to the thread or have a legitimate question? My stance point blank period.

Advertisement

True enough. But the world would be a very silent place if we all took that approach. Which it is not. People gossip. Talk and whatever. It's a way of life especially for those really social people. Not everyone is the reserved and smart type. Many are loud and ignorant. Thus I agree with what you stated.

My point as I've put in bold is as follows. If people don't want to talk football and or recruiting why post in the football or recruiting boards? It's a lot simpler to just read and not post. If you have something negative to say then don't say anything. At least, I presume that's how most people were brought up. People tend to say things online that they would never say in reality to another individual. The name calling and all that extra is unnecessary. That's called doing the most. Unless you know that person and y'all joke around like that's no bueno. I get it. The off-season is dead. Not much football news pouring out everyday. But EVERYONE knows this and I know many topics are redundant but people are that bored. So these type topics will arise.

Bottom line. Don't be out here posting with that negativity. Why post if you not adding to the thread or have a legitimate question? My stance point blank period.

If I think people are posting stupid **** that are keeping productive posters away, then you can be assured that I am going to say something. Unfortunately that is what is happening. We have a very vocal portion of our fan base here who say the most idiotic things, and in turn, our more intelligent posters are taking their discussions elsewhere. That in turn makes this a less desirable place to post, so something should be done.

Anyone see RL on the Herd yesterday? I never knew he was a die hard Noles fan and the only reason he did not go there was because Ammono told him he would have to sit for two years behind Derrick Brooks. Miami was the only other team to offer him a scholarship and that was less than a week before signing day. Pretty crazy story.

He was indeed a nole fan growing up in Lakeland.
Lots of talent from that area went to trailerhassee.
I think the bigger issue with him at the time was that he was a very late qualifier, and that f$u had filled up their slots.
Conversely, one of our LB signees didn't qualify and had to go prep school route.
That signee was Jeffrey Taylor from Northwestern HS, who was actually the marque LB signee that everyone wanted ("the
next Marvin Jones").
When Taylor couldn't get in, we had room for Lewis, who had been by one of our UM assistants (Tommy Turbeville).

Has nothing to do with being a hipster or cool.

There are just a lot of dumb MF's who post over here that make conversations unreadable.

It could be worse.
Have you checked out Canestime with some of their insufferable dimwits like BigTimmy and INCANEFAN?
That place is a cesspool largely because of folks of those ilk.

Advertisement
Back