Ray Lewis just wants to tailgate and watch his son play

Advertisement
If Ray Lewis can do a keg stand or win a flip cup game with me during the UF tailgate, or get on top of a pick up truck and do his dance, I think my body will just shut down and die as it knows there is nothing left on the planet it needs to see. It's work here is done.

I just want Ray to go into preacher mode by the bbq. "Look all these hotdogs in the eyes!! They out here, they sizzling for US! These are our brothers! We owe it to every hotdog that came before them to shower them with condiments! When we're getting close to kick-off, and you're so tired your natural casing starts to hurt, you gotta dig down deep, look your brother in his whole wheat buns, and know this is a man you SPILT' KETCHUP WITH TO GET HERE!!! NOW LET'S GO BABY WOOOO!!!!"

that whole nfl hall of fame thing is cute and all but can dude handle his crown royal??? We shall soon find out.

:emotcrown:

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Ray Lewis can do a keg stand or win a flip cup game with me during the UF tailgate, or get on top of a pick up truck and do his dance, I think my body will just shut down and die as it knows there is nothing left on the planet it needs to see. It's work here is done.

I just want Ray to go into preacher mode by the bbq. "Look all these hotdogs in the eyes!! They out here, they sizzling for US! These are our brothers! We owe it to every hotdog that came before them to shower them with condiments! When we're getting close to kick-off, and you're so tired your natural casing starts to hurt, you gotta dig down deep, look your brother in his whole wheat buns, and know this is a man you SPILT' KETCHUP WITH TO GET HERE!!! NOW LET'S GO BABY WOOOO!!!!"

I totally read that with the Ray Lewis voice in my head. Strong work.

I totally read that with the Ray Lewis voice in my head. Strong work.

This. Repped

Advertisement
Better motivational speaker

Ray or Irvin?

I got Mike

You must be joking. Lewis is the best motivator in the history of sports. EOS.

Apparently Ray Lewis was instrumental in Michael Phelps coming back for the London games

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...13-michael-phelps-cheers-on-ray-lewis-ravens/

The way I heard it, Ray said "get back in the pool swimboy, or ima kick yo ***"

Of course, I'm paraphrasing.

Without a shadow of a doubt the best post yet on the football board in 2013.

Advertisement
Back