Ray Lewis " he scares me on game day"

I went to Palmetto with him. Dude would park his convertible BMW in the lot, top down, and have money and jewelry laying out in the open. Nobody would dare touch anything.

LMAO LMAO.

He came in to our sales counter one day and the whole company stopped , SUPER SUPER interesting dude to talked to so proud of all his brothers and family. The owner came downstairs because all the noise and the boss was even worse then us LMAO...

Rohan loves sharing with others.

GOCANES

Advertisement
He hit Syracuse QB Don McPherson so hard...that McPherson was throwing up in the huddle on National TV......Bad..Bad Man....But Webster was on another level of Ruthlessness....

Dude knowing that you were in that realm at that time.... and as wild I was at that time, also... I can just imagine how ruthless he was! Good times, **** I want them back hahaha!
Check it, what we did back then could never be duplicated!!
We are the originals! Authentic! UNIQUE!! Nobody will ever do it like we did it!!

I see your Rohan Marley, and raise you this Gentleman....If Rohan Scared Ray...This guy would make you Tap Out...Never saw ANY UM LBer Destroy people like Nate....NONE..
And Hit you in practice...like it was a NC Game...And if you opened your Mouth...He'd fight your *** right then and there...No Fs given....Absolutely RUTHLESS.....

Advertisement
I went to Palmetto with him. Dude would park his convertible BMW in the lot, top down, and have money and jewelry laying out in the open. Nobody would dare touch anything.
That’s how I remember Rohan. Somebody earlier said he was a nice guy in high school. Let me tell you, if you ran into him and his crew in dark alley you were ****ed.

Sure Rohan was small but when it comes to small Hurricanes none were as impressive as 5' 9' 170 pound Leonard Conley and his position FULLBACK. Loved watching him perform!

Advertisement
You look at him and just realize the size of the fight in this man was off the charts. I just wonder what the first opponent who slept him and got lit up thought afterwards. Five foot stick of dynamite!

Advertisement
Back