Ray Lewis " he scares me on game day"

Agreed. But that has zero to do with my post. They were running a middle screen with their wide receiver and Marley was known as just a big hitter and they were pointing him out and left Barrow unblock for some dumb reason
I agree! I think Barrow made a great read on the play. Pretty hard to leave an AA unblocked

Advertisement
Dude was a monster. He exploded through people. Loved watching Rohan play. Need to try some of his coffee - it'll probably light ya up too.

I remember going to the Orange Bowl in the early 90's with my family and my sister loved Rohan. She's always been a small girl so she had a soft spot for the little guys out there hustling. Marley and Jonathan Harris were her favorite players.

Advertisement
One of my favorite Canes to follow growing up watching Miami play. He was relentless from side to side, and a ferocious hitter. It was like he entered the darkest place possible in his mind whenever he stepped on the field. Just a standup guy as well!

I got to watch him play on tv back then. Tried to name my first born Rohan. He was a beast out there. True Cane.

I met Rohan a few times in high school. He was a very nice kid. When he said he was going to UM to play football, I had a hard time believing it. I don't think he was announced as a signee for some reason (I didn't follow recruiting too closely the). Anyway, I couldn't believe it when he started playing with such ferocity. Guy has had a fascinating life, and was great fun to watch. I think I'll show my kid some of his highlights tonight.

Advertisement
Bob Marley's kid at The U....Rohan was a great college player....3 Yards and a Cloud of Smoke....

I was on the sidelines for the hit against David Green from BC. Yikes was that a big hit. Dexter Siegler returned a pick six in that game...

I played HS ball against ABC lol. He was a cool cat, and one helluva an athlete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He hit Syracuse QB Don McPherson so hard...that McPherson was throwing up in the huddle on National TV......Bad..Bad Man....But Webster was on another level of Ruthlessness....
Broke my heart when he faxed that notebook paper to the NFL. I don't know if we beat Pedo St. the next year but I love to play what ifs. They definitely wouldn't have had a chance to bounce us out of the NC that year.

Last edited:
I hope one day they allow / invite Rohan to do a pregame pep talk and show a video of his game then do a speech.

There's a thing called field presence it's an it factor , I always said it's playing with ABSENCE of any thought so there's no lag in your play or hesitation all instincts finely tuned , some call it the ZONE some access this in there play and things slow down but you don't.

Anyway Rohan had it, Joe Montana had it.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back