Ray Lewis Camp

Swampcity

Sophomore
Spilled milk ...

Mr954

Freshman
Not shocking. Rub is likely the best lb in South florida
He definitely is the best LB in the state, but staff went after a 5'11 slow LB harder. These dudes kill me with their decision making.

twes.305

Junior
its cool not to be left at the altar and **** like that, but this is the best LB in SFL, who is built like our older UM LBs, and it's not like he is a to dog with bags being thrown at him. This is a must get for UM and if they do not figure out away to get him that is major failure in my eyes. A spot in this class should be left open for him.

Hoyacane1620

Recruit
its cool not to be left at the altar and **** like that, but this is the best LB in SFL, who is built like our older UM LBs, and it's not like he is a to dog with bags being thrown at him. This is a must get for UM and if they do not figure out away to get him that is major failure in my eyes. A spot in this class should be left open for him.
Pretty sure we are recruiting him. It hasn't been as public as some recruitments and definitely started later with the new staff. We will see how interested he really is - timing shouldn't matter.