Ravien Peirce transferring...

Terry, AJL, the McDermott's, even that punter transfer from Cincinnati were from PB Central. There's going to be more players on Miami from Palm Beach Central than any other team.

I'm from Wellington and know Jon Bostic personally. He wanted to go to Miami but his mom didn't want him down there. They have the same staff now they did then. It is the closest major college to Wellington, but I'd be really surprised if someone on that staff isn't big into Miami.

I dont know you but the Central staff has went under a complete over haul since Jon went there. He graduated in 09. Only Coach from that team left is the head coach. Also know Jon and his sister Jayla. That statement is completely untrue. If Bostic wanted to be at Miami he would've been there. His mother and Father let him make his own choice.

I mean, I was in the living room when he said it. It wasn't like he made a decision that he wanted to go to Miami and his mother said no, but he just said he liked Miami and had interest in the beginning but his mom would rather him not go to Miami.

And is Rod Harris not the head coach of Central anymore?

Last edited:
Advertisement
185.jpg

81 is pierce. (Plantation) That's from a 7on7 tournament.

Plantation, not South Plantation.

Thanks, but the point is he might be staying there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back