2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Rick James GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
This isn’t imitation. It’s plagiarism. People need to come up with their own thing. This is straight trying to get attention by copying one of our most reliable poster’s signals. In the end it will just devalue when Cribby does it and confuse people trying to quickly scroll. Don’t be shocked if Cribby uses something else now.
It's not that serious.

Mario is a great leader/CEO type which is the same style as saban. If Nicky Didn’t have the best coaches that money could buy around him, do you think he would be as successful(guy has nfl head coaches as coordinators and analyst)? Mario needs to have a great coaching staff around him to be successful as well. Think he has put together that type of staff, prob top 5 in the country. It’s going to be interesting to see how we pivot when our assistants start getting head coaching jobs.

They're actually really similar. Saban was meh at Michigan State; but when he played against LSU in the bowl his first year with the Spartans, and Florida his last year, he knew that he needed to be in the South to recruit the best athletes and college football. He also came to understand the financial commitment needed to bring the very best staff with him wherever he went.

He moved to LSU, did just that, and the rest is history. Success leaves clues, and Mario is following that same path.

This isn’t imitation. It’s plagiarism. People need to come up with their own thing. This is straight trying to get attention by copying one of our most reliable poster’s signals. In the end it will just devalue when Cribby does it and confuse people trying to quickly scroll. Don’t be shocked if Cribby uses something else now.
Dude, you're getting waaaaaaay too upset over a gif.

@Cribby Did you get an intern to start copyrighting your bat signals? That's even more impressive!
I'm looking forward to the 5-star bump once kids start committing to the Canes because 247 erroneously forgot to include the Cribster rating.

Advertisement

Calm your ****.

Advertisement
Dude, you're getting waaaaaaay too upset over a gif.

@Cribby Did you get an intern to start copyrighting your bat signals? That's even more impressive!
I'm looking forward to the 5-star bump once kids start committing to the Canes because 247 erroneously forgot to include the Cribster rating.
Did I overreact? Probably. But as someone who works in the creative field (hence the name), it’s annoying as **** when people copy other people. Personal trigger, I guess.

Didn’t Pete used to post James Jones 3 to the dome gifs when we got a commit? Couldn’t you argue Cribby is copying/paying homage to Pete?

Anyways it doesn’t matter. A simple glance at the name tells you it wasn’t Cribby who posted it. I personally look for the Scott Hall gif because it’s more Miami baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back