2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Excited Dance GIF
This is the best!

You rip on Mirabal but your a Cane? Only people rip on him are our rivals so one must assume…

Dude is only one of the best OL coaches in the country.

Someone very wise once said you measure a man from his neck up.
Dude, have a Snickers! It's a running joke around here.

Advertisement
You rip on Mirabal but your a Cane?
I'm ripping on him? As another poster stated, Mirabel's face over the kid's in that gif has been a running joke.

If you knew Mirabel, then you'd know he'd laugh his *** off at the running joke.

But, you're a maude so I'll defer to your Caneshood and I'll do better.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't think it sunk in yet that we are bodying Bama for players they not only want but need. This is not a situation where yes they wanted Skinner but they had 3 TEs committed. Like this is actually real and we less than a year ago was drinking our sorrows and watching early 2000s highlights. We are already the enemy and we just beginning. Now they mad cuz they actually have to work for players. Them days of 4 teams stacking all the top ranked players are over.

I don't think it sunk in yet that we are bodying Bama for players they not only want but need. This is not a situation where yes they wanted Skinner but they had 3 TEs committed. Like this is actually real and we less than a year ago was drinking our sorrows and watching early 2000s highlights. We are already the enemy and we just beginning. Now they mad cuz they actually have to work for players. Them days of 4 teams stacking all the top ranked players are over.
I hope Saban stays around a few years so everyone sees he won due to an absolutely overwhelming talent advantage.

Advertisement
I'm ripping on him? As another poster stated, Mirabel's face over the kid's in that gif has been a running joke.

If you knew Mirabel, then you'd know he'd laugh his *** off at the running joke.

But, you're a maude so I'll defer to your Caneshood and I'll do better.

Nah just seen enough from our rivals making fun of his height but you do you… we’re good

They are already calling us this years 8-4. I ain’t mad at that.

Advertisement
Watched his junior highlights. He’s everywhere but he’s everywhere in a very controlled fashion. Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back