2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
B57A57B9-C081-40D6-B155-14621DEC93E6.gif

LFG. Hope you’re feeling better @Cribby

Advertisement
I hope u right and he does show out, I always want our boys to do well. I love the ones who prove me wrong when I have a negative view of them. U may be right bruh who knows
Davis is a good athlete and could certainly give us good minutes at Middle, Boundary side backer or middle and outside blitzer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It may be racist and ignorant for me to say, but I don't think any Latino kids should be committing elsewhere to play. All the Latino recruits should be automatic for Mario.
This CIS. You don't have to be politically correct. @Suhrthing is openly racist and even brags about it to his friends down at his trailer by the river. RIP Chris Farley

Advertisement
Davis playing as a OLB who can blitz is good. He is actually very quick if you watch him in the spring game. His height is not so good for a regular 4-3 DE. But there have been beast rushers who were 6'0. James Harrison, Dumervill etc comes to mind.
SAY AGAIN FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!! Go back to when he was committed, I’ve been screaming that for the longest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back