2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

Sure Jan GIF

Davis playing as a OLB who can blitz is good. He is actually very quick if you watch him in the spring game. His height is not so good for a regular 4-3 DE. But there have been beast rushers who were 6'0. James Harrison, Dumervill etc comes to mind.
I hope u right and he does show out, I always want our boys to do well. I love the ones who prove me wrong when I have a negative view of them. U may be right bruh who knows

Kids got those Jesse Armstead shoulders
Bro i this account on YouTube been posting historic canes game and i was watching the '92 opener against Iowa at Iowa. It was crazy how fast and physical our LBs were. Freaking Mike Barrow out there with his neck pad looking like a terminator with Armstead and Smith flying faster than DBs.

I hope u right and he does show out, I always want our boys to do well. I love the ones who prove me wrong when I have a negative view of them. U may be right bruh who knows
Yeah we just have to use him in the right role and not have him chasing tailbacks and that. He is a great pass rusher but with his height v the run its probably better if he is off the line of scrimmage

Advertisement
well see who plays well and who doesnt, hope he proves me wrong. Agree to disagree aint nothing wrong with that, with your take I win as well lol
Not super fast in a straight line but he's explosive and brings a lot of pop when he hits the ball carriers. He's the type of kid who should be a solid 2nd teamer for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back