2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the one position I wanted to see if CMC could recruit FOR REAL. If we get the players they are targeting at LB this cycle; then coach will prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that we fuccin. We need LBs like YESTERDAY, for the love of gawd.

As much as we know Mario can recruit, I think Strong is a stout recruiter as well. Gonna be hard for kids to say no to both our guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last I heard was good spot for Miami but I’ll check again to be safe
4CDAB849-F0C0-46EB-81D6-3A0ADFCF6478.gif

Dee, if you don't want to get into how many kids per position, how many total do you see us taking this cycle? Seems like kids that we would've sold our soul for in previous years might not make it this year with the way Mario & Co are recruiting
28-31 if I had to guess. Just depends if we hold a couple spots for transfers or not. We've almost weeded out the dead weight so we're starting to see a more realistic vision of our roster coming into the season. I could see 2 more leaving if I had to guess. But we'll see.

Whitewater HS in Fayetteville is 100% UGA country....

Glad this kid is from Miami and proud of it otherwise would be a really uphill battle to even get him to consider Miami...

Advertisement
Alabama guys thought they were getting Him and Malik Bryant as of Friday but said it wasn't a done deal. I would imagine Raul pushing up his commitment could change things. In my opinion LBs should be lining up to come here if they want to play early. If you go to Alabama or Georgia as a LB you will have to sit for at minimum 2 years before you get some playing time as a Redshirt Sophomore and that's only if you are a NFL caliber LB. Sure there are exceptions like if youre a 1st Round Caliber LB, but if you want a shot at playing early then you need to come here! Our LB room is truly wide open.

11187548.jpeg

Alabama guys thought they were getting Him and Malik Bryant as of Friday but said it wasn't a done deal. I would imagine Raul pushing up his commitment could change things. In my opinion LBs should be lining up to come here if they want to play early. If you go to Alabama or Georgia as a LB you will have to sit for at minimum 2 years before you get some playing time as a Redshirt Sophomore and that's only if you are a NFL caliber LB. Sure there are exceptions like if youre a 1st Round Caliber LB, but if you want a shot at playing early then you need to come here! Our LB room is truly wide open.

View attachment 197069
He said that before the new commitment date was announced.

I don't have access but curious what Bama fans are saying in this thread.

Advertisement
If Bama thinks they're getting both, but then miss on Aguirre, I wonder if they turn up the Bryant since he commits after Aguirre?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back