2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** for real? People been really confident about him.

IMO that would be a much bigger loss than Brown considering the serious need at LB.

Imo the fear with Bryant has always been if bama offers. If they do, I think he’ll go there - that’s always been the fear. I would be surprised if he goes to anywhere other than Miami or bama.

Imo the fear with Bryant has always been if bama offers. If they do, I think he’ll go there - that’s always been the fear. I would be surprised if he goes to anywhere other than Miami or bama.
That’s what I thought. It does seem like Bama wants him, but I wonder if it comes into play whether they want him as an edge rusher or not? Might be mixing him up with someone else, but pretty sure I read somewhere on Bama 247 about that being a possibility

Advertisement
Looking for someone to do his commit video. Who can hook him up with a canes connect?

On3 reporter saying bama
4E8AC716-5E67-48C3-916F-A6A66169DFBF.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You have time for me to go over all of the incorrect on3 predictions in the past month or so?

Also, pretty funny thread about Aguirre potentially landing here on bama’s 247 site. Tears worthy.
We will get Wayne on Saturday and be back to equilibrium. It might be rough and choppy until then unless we land Acheampong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back