Rationale for the Lousville match

SPAMM

Redshirt Freshman
Just saw on ACCN, during an interview with Brohm, a screen shot of a new trophy called the "Boots Trophy", symbolizing the boots Schnellenberger wore. Miami and Louisville will compette for it annually. At least while the ACC is intact.

Advertisement
Just saw on ACCN, during an interview with Brohm, a screen shot of a new trophy called the "Boots Trophy", symbolizing the boots Schnellenberger wore. Miami and Louisville will compette for it annually. At least while the ACC is intact.
No Way What GIF

👆👆👆👆👆

@TheOriginalCane @Wake_Cane

Please tell us this rises to the appropriate level of negligence on ACC's part immediately dissolving the conference.

Big10 here we come.

👆👆👆👆👆

Please tell us this rises to the appropriate level of negligence on ACC's part immediately dissolving the conference.

Big10 here we come.

I'm actually OK with anything that shines a deserving spotlight on Coach Schnellenberger, even if it turns out to be temporary.

I'm more concerned with UNC's AD making comments about the GOR.

Bottom line, and I know that @Wake_Cane has his own thoughts on the matter, which I respect, but I'd love to see a strategy where a bunch of us announce we are going to new conferences in 2027. Effectively, we act as if we respect the ORIGINAL Grant of Rights, but also that we view the extended-expiration-date document to be a new-consideration-less and unenforceable document.

Advertisement
I'm actually OK with anything that shines a deserving spotlight on Coach Schnellenberger, even if it turns out to be temporary.

I'm more concerned with UNC's AD making comments about the GOR.

Bottom line, and I know that @Wake_Cane has his own thoughts on the matter, which I respect, but I'd love to see a strategy where a bunch of us announce we are going to new conferences in 2027. Effectively, we act as if we respect the ORIGINAL Grant of Rights, but also that we view the extended-expiration-date document to be a new-consideration-less and unenforceable document.
****'t meng!

What were UNC AD's comments?

👆👆👆👆👆

Big10 here we come.

Post 6553 on Page 328.

Be forewarned, this was posted by the King of the GOR Mopes, NorthernVirginiaCane, and he (shall we say) seems to have...overstated the case of what Bubba said.

But all that should be comin' out of Bubba's mouth right about now is "those questions are better answered by attorneys"...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back