Rational UNC Thoughts

Prizzle

Freshman
-TNM is not instant Playoff or ACC Contender

- Enos has a lot to prove as an OC/ playcaller

- We showed fight after horrible start, improvement from last year

- OLine is too young/ needs to be assisted more

- punting is okay, kicking is not

- I still think manny is long term coach, wishful thinking to think everything fixed in 1 off season

Advertisement
Advertisement
- Defense was putrid in Q1.
- Offensive play calls were better after Q1
- Hightower, dear lord, catch the **** ball.
- Bandy, woof!!!!
- Ivy, woof!!!!!
- Blake & Baxta - Holy F*** ****.
- Jarren has an easy 2 points if he runs.
- Offense & Jarren looking better.
- Zion - Nice bounce back
- 1 penalty for UNC - WTF!!
- Miami poorly coached with no discipline.

As bad as tonight was (and parts were atrocious), if you can’t see that this offense is better even though MUCH younger, you’re blind. And if you think “flying the banner” or calling for Manny’s head makes you the best UM fan alive, go with God, but it makes our fan base look worse than it already is. Manny isn’t going anywhere and deserves more than two games to turn things around.

Advertisement
Actually, Enos isn't the problem. For a RS FR QB, a sub-par OL (to say the least), and an overrated skill position players (Hightower, Pope, Mallory, and Harley), Enos isn't bad.

Amazes me how we get the overrated top rated players from the best high schools. Yet their homeboys go to ucf, South Carolina and miss state type programs and they come out better prospects.

i really dont want to hear **** about the offense. We knew it was going to be struggle and they played well. The defense was pathetic. Im so sick of these blitzes that never get home.

Advertisement
As other posters have said, we had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. Our corners were getting torched on the outside, the special teams was incompetent, and coaching was questionable. 4th and 17 and you run a corner blitz?!

The offense was definitely improved but I don't know how much that says. I'm tired of being rational and "looking at the good things" the team does when we should be steamrolling this weak *** ACC schedule.

Advertisement
A muthafugga named RONTAVIOUS converted a 4th and 17. The place for rational left when his parent named him that.

Trying to be rational after that **** we just watched?

Attachments

• D5BC37DA-1750-4B98-B614-20195666998E.gif
    D5BC37DA-1750-4B98-B614-20195666998E.gif
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • EFDCB120-3AF8-4815-864B-0D75D60C5BDD.gif
    EFDCB120-3AF8-4815-864B-0D75D60C5BDD.gif
    1 MB · Views: 0
-TNM is not instant Playoff or ACC Contender

- Enos has a lot to prove as an OC/ playcaller

- We showed fight after horrible start, improvement from last year

- OLine is too young/ needs to be assisted more

- punting is okay, kicking is not

- I still think manny is long term coach, wishful thinking to think everything fixed in 1 off season
agree but for some reason our players can't seem to get it done.maybe us fans need to realize our team isn't that good.too many mistakes players not taking practices serious enough and playing grabass instead of preparing for an opponent.

Advertisement
Back