Rashard Robinson update

Of course he got in, it's the $EC. They get special favors, we all know that. We all know that if he had signed with Miami, he never would have cleared the NCAA.

If the Nevin Shapiro scandal happened at Georgia, it would have been over two years ago.

Advertisement
Apparently cleared NCAA admissions.

THAT'S what the NCAA has been working on all this time.... Rashard's grades... ohhhh, ok!

Well, that ******* sucks. Where did you hear he got in?

I'm going to try and forget the 2013 S FL recruiting debacle. Got a few good ones (Burns, Carter, Coley), but we got left at the altar on some big ones as well.

Water under the bridge at this point

THAT'S what the NCAA has been working on all this time.... Rashard's grades... ohhhh, ok!

Well, that ****ing sucks. Where did you hear he got in?

I'm going to try and forget the 2013 S FL recruiting debacle. Got a few good ones (Burns, Carter, Coley), but we got left at the altar on some big ones as well.

In the end 2013 was no nightmare. First thing is we got a top gun QB. A must have we have not had. Olsen is our NC QB; Coley is monster that I'll take over any of the WRs out there this year or last; Burns was D1 since day 1; Fig will hurt people for us; AQM will have sports center plays. Losing Collins did hurt because we are thin ay RB this year, but if Duke stays healthy, Collins would have rode the pine for the most part. Other than that, 2013 will end up being 2 or 3 1st round picks in it. That is not bad at all. All brides are beautiful at the altar, but look at Sonny and tell me you really miss that soft fat drama queen that is out there crawling around crying suey, suey! Not perfect, but all in all, a very good year that got better in the aftermarket.

Advertisement

In the end 2013 was no nightmare. First thing is we got a top gun QB. A must have we have not had. Olsen is our NC QB; Coley is monster that I'll take over any of the WRs out there this year or last; Burns was D1 since day 1; Fig will hurt people for us; AQM will have sports center plays. Losing Collins did hurt because we are thin ay RB this year, but if Duke stays healthy, Collins would have rode the pine for the most part. Other than that, 2013 will end up being 2 or 3 1st round picks in it. That is not bad at all. All brides are beautiful at the altar, but look at Sonny and tell me you really miss that soft fat drama queen that is out there crawling around crying suey, suey! Not perfect, but all in all, a very good year that got better in the aftermarket.

You cant deny that we got our *** handed to us on NSD but you are correct it wasnt that bad overall for the cycle. Thomas, Collins and Bostwick were all a kick in the nuts, even though we kinda knew about Thomas for a while. AQM and Burns are both AA quality prospects, and Grace, Figs, and Carter are also studs. That right there is not a bad defensive haul, it just sucked we struck out at DT. Olsen definitely was the least hyped 'most important' recruit we have ever had. We desperately needed a QB for the future especially with sanctions on the horizon and most of us really took his summer commitment for granted. Coley is well Coley. All in all a solid year, we still finished in the top 20 with a small class. Not elite but hardly a disaster.

Overall, no it was not a nightmare, but I was referencing the 2013 S FL cycle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami could've offered him as a frosh and it wouldn't have mattered, Robinson's mother would not even talk to the Miami coaches despite father and son urging. One of those nothing you can do kids.

Advertisement
Even if Robinson was offered as a middle school kid, Dawg and TP would still find something to cry about.

Advertisement
Back