Rashard Robinson no longer on LSU team....

Advertisement
Kid should of came Miami man, i know his gut was telling him Miami towards the but he went with LSU i know hes regreting that move, but ha the kid could bounce back at some d2 school.

Why is he regretting it when he played? He was suspended on several occasions.

Would be surprised if he transferred anywhere to play. Didn't honey badger just work out after he got kicked off. Or I could see him do what Dorial green beckham did.

Would be surprised if he transferred anywhere to play. Didn't honey badger just work out after he got kicked off. Or I could see him do what Dorial green beckham did.

Those dudes has produced big time numbers. Rashard has 1 INT in 2 years.

Advertisement
Good chance he doesn't play college football again and gets ready for the NFL.

Will likely end up back at LSU. If he went to the draft after sitting a year it would be highly unintelligent. He has nice measurables but hasn't put nearly enough on tape to justify a team drafting him.

Honey Badger was a Heisman finalist.

DGB was a projected first rounder coming off a breakout sophomore year and a dominant SEC championship game performance.

Clarett was a superstar.

Big Mike Williams was an All American.

Etc.

Good chance he doesn't play college football again and gets ready for the NFL.

Will likely end up back at LSU. If he went to the draft after sitting a year it would be highly unintelligent. He has nice measurables but hasn't put nearly enough on tape to justify a team drafting him.

Honey Badger was a Heisman finalist.

DGB was a projected first rounder coming off a breakout sophomore year and a dominant SEC championship game performance.

Clarett was a superstar.

Big Mike Williams was an All American.

Etc.

Will Likely at LSU? Nah dawg he's ballin out at Maryland.

Advertisement
Back