Rashard Robinson latest

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
LSU coaches continue to feel very confident, while the Miami side thinks they have a legit shot to flip him

My LSU source tells me that their coaches had requested Rashard not take any official visits so that's why both if his trips here were unofficial.

As of now, I expect him to stick with LSU, but Miami will fight until the last minute.

Advertisement
Pete back at it again...**** yeah

I think Rashard flips, but that's just me. If he doesn't, he goes prep and comes in January

Pete it may be crazy but do you think tat Rashard gained more interest in us because he wasn't "allowed" his right to take an official visit?

I think this one will end up "good job, good effort, but no dice"...

Advertisement
LSU came HARD after Burns. Tried to sell the track thing BIG TIME too. Golden and staff locked it down.

Here's MY theory. I think this kid's heart is HERE. He likes it here, likes the players here, has developed a bond with our guys, and has cold feet about going all the way to LSU.

I SUSPECT< that LSU has thrown some major cash into this, and kid is torn. Maybe family pushing him to LSU, maybe he feels the need to honor his word, but it SURE as **** seems to me that his HEART is here. I would give us a 30-40% chance of a last minute flip. You never know, but if he's been reassuring the LSU staff, its even money that despite his heart being here, his head, or OTHER considerations are pushing him to LSU. Tough call.

Advertisement
Here's MY theory. I think this kid's heart is HERE. He likes it here, likes the players here, has developed a bond with our guys, and has cold feet about going all the way to LSU.

I SUSPECT< that LSU has thrown some major cash into this, and kid is torn. Maybe family pushing him to LSU, maybe he feels the need to honor his word, but it SURE as **** seems to me that his HEART is here. I would give us a 30-40% chance of a last minute flip. You never know, but if he's been reassuring the LSU staff, its even money that despite his heart being here, his head, or OTHER considerations are pushing him to LSU. Tough call.

If it is cash, I'd like to see the kid keep the cash and tell them to F off. What are they going to do, report him?

If it is cash, I'd like to see the kid keep the cash and tell them to F off. What are they going to do, report him?

No but wherever he goes they will get punished but only if the info came out which LSU doesn't want

NO, but he wont get the money/jobs/ benefits that Im sure have been promised. Come on broseph, this is LSU.. they know how to play the game. They dont just hand out stacks before hand like idiots and let kids do what ever they want. Im sure the REAL dough comes when the LOI is faxed in. There is also likely the issue of any family/coach/advisor/street agents who will miss out and get sh*t from LSU if they dont deliver him. This goes deeper than just a little envelope with cash for the promise of committing. Maybe Mama has a job waiting for her in Baton Rouge working at a car dealership making 50K per year to do her nails. Lot of that going on in the South.

IF INDEED THE LSU COACHES ASKED HIM NOT TO TAKE VISITS AND HE DIDNT THEN RIGHT THERE IS THE ANSWER

HE IS A TIGER

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm still confused on why he will be announcing anything if he is a Tiger? If he has been a tiger the whole time and is still saying he is a tiger who cares to see him sign his loi. Is he really going to do a hat trick or something stupid just to pick LSU?

If Robinson was deadset on going to LSU, his LOI would be in already. Since it isnt, our Canes have a shot.

IF INDEED THE LSU COACHES ASKED HIM NOT TO TAKE VISITS AND HE DIDNT THEN RIGHT THERE IS THE ANSWER

HE IS A TIGER

And this the type of thing Golden is trying to put an end to with the Kirkland thing. ******* LSU tells a south Florida kid to not take visits and he doesn't, meanwhile our supposed feeder school has Thomas skip our biggest weekend to go to USC and tells Kirkland it's ok to string us along to the very end because, unlike LSU, apparently we are a big joke.

Advertisement
Back