Rashard Fenton 2015 CB

Hstokes1447

Junior
Rashad Fenton 5-11, 170 CB from Carol City in the class of 2015, is one to keep an eye on. This kid is a stud he is very explosive and has amazing ball skills. South Florida is absolutely loaded in the secondary for 2015, this is the best group in a very long time. It's so much talent that I would actually be happy if this staff took fewer DB's in this 2014 class and load up in 2015. There will be around 6-8 must have south Florida DB's in 2015 and Rashad could be one of them.

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3235798/highlights/77872378?autoplay=1[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, actually.

75% Gray qualifies, I'll put my name on it.

This is based on what an assistant told me about an hour ago. Fingers crossed, but it's looking up.

Advertisement
Yes, actually.

This is based on what an assistant told me about an hour ago. Fingers crossed, but it's looking up.

Tito told me not to listen to people like you.

Sorry bud.

Yes, actually.

67.gif

Advertisement
Listen guys, Pete & Tito are awesome. I know both, and they do a fabulous job. Both are awesome reps of CiS.

Just trying to share a little info, that's it.

Listen guys, Pete & Tito are awesome. I know both, and they do a fabulous job. Both are awesome reps of CiS.

Just trying to share a little info, that's it.

Haha, I was just being a **** to Tito. Don't worry about it bruh, you're all good.

Advertisement
Carol City kids produce....sign him up please.

Especially with our former wr coach over their as the head man coach hill.

Advertisement
Back