Rashan Gary DT New Jersey (Paramus Catholic)

kev13108

Junior
Premium
This kid is an absolute monster and he's uber athletic for a defensive tackle. Have we been linked to him at all? May be a stupid question considering he's a monster DT and like a top 5 player in the country but the jersey connection is there so I gotta ask. Our staff likes them jersey boys. They might as well go after a stud like this considering they already recruit a lot in jersey. He is the type of impact DT this team has been missing for a very long time.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1831776/rashan-gary

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL they like NJ guys that no one wants aside from AQM.

:bobross: What's that even mean? If there is good talent in the Garden State, our coach knows about em. That's where he is from and what he's comfortable with. It's taken him 4 years apparently to figure out how much different the football environment is down there over the northeast. It's night and day. Beard almost admitted as much in his interview that Golden is figuring it out now. We have recruited Wel coveted players from there actually if I recall. Njoku, Jenkins, The Olsen brothers (throwing Greg in there for ****zake), and we had Hester. Jenkins Might turn out to be the best DT we have. Moten is no slouch tho.

Advertisement
Its crazy the one actually Jersey recruit we want and need. we cant even sniff SMH. not only is his HC is at Michigan but former 5 star teammate Peppers is there too.

you really think the #1 DT in the country would consider our 2-gap read/react prevent D? lul please.

Michigan hired his coach as recruiting coordinator.. 1000% lock

Lets not assume because if I'm not mistaken that was his first year at Paramus. So there is no guarantee he has a deep relationship with his old coach. I seen Michigan has been trending for him though whatever its worth.

Advertisement
This kid is an absolute monster and he's uber athletic for a defensive tackle. Have we been linked to him at all? May be a stupid question considering he's a monster DT and like a top 5 player in the country but the jersey connection is there so I gotta ask. Our staff likes them jersey boys. They might as well go after a stud like this considering they already recruit a lot in jersey. He is the type of impact DT this team has been missing for a very long time.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1831776/rashan-gary

The one guy DT we want Golden to get from NJ will probably result in him kicking Golden in the *** for asking him to play in that passive style defensive scheme. Golden will save face by getting that guy he likes alot 3 star DE.

Advertisement
Back