Rashad Fenton gets offer from Florida State University

compmedic

Redshirt Freshman
Sorry If Already Posted..

1/20/2015: Florida State Seminoles offer Rashad Fenton.
According to 247

There is no limit to the ineptitude demonstrated by the recruiting staff to our locals.. Not sure if he takes that offer, i would... This is also directly to take away weapons from Miami. FSU does this at the highest level i can imagine, we're playing checkers and theyre chess masters

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the longest I can remember that Fentons Miami offer is not committable. It's sad 'cause we have people here close to the situation who said he would love to be at Miami and would jump on it.

Hope he follows through and doesn't visit there. I felt good about him at UF since he took his mom on a visit with him and our new DB coach was recruiting him hard at UCF. But idk how this changes things.

As

According to 247

There is no limit to the ineptitude demonstrated by the recruiting staff to our locals.. Not sure if he takes that offer, i would... This is also directly to take away weapons from Miami. FSU does this at the highest level i can imagine, we're playing checkers and theyre chess masters

Yes, Already posted like 16 times...

It will only be commitable to FSU if they "lose" some bodies... Everybody who pretty much has a full class is doing the same thing right now. Plan B, C, D, etc.

Advertisement
As

According to 247

It will only be commitable to FSU if they "lose" some bodies... Everybody who pretty much has a full class is doing the same thing right now. Plan B, C, D, etc.

Has nothing to do with them losing anyone, they want bodies at corner and missed on I. Marshall, K. Boyd, D. Davis so their interest is legit

I'll
As

According to 247

Has nothing to do with them losing anyone, they want bodies at corner and missed on I. Marshall, K. Boyd, D. Davis so their interest is legit

IF it was commitable, he would already be a Nole...

As

According to 247

But is it commitable is the question?

Advertisement
What's being recommended here? That we look at FSUs offer list and use that to decide who to offer?

This recruiting stuff is easier than I thought.

What is it about this kid? Everyone talks about how good he is and how we are crazy for not offering, but I don't see FSU or UF busting down his doors to sign him nor do I see the other big-time programs trying to poach him (perhaps I'm wrong). I need some help with this one.

Advertisement
What's being recommended here? That we look at FSUs offer list and use that to decide who to offer?

No, but nice strawman. What's being recommended is for this staff to prioritize obvious UM-caliber talent from our own backyard, especially at positions like CB where we're paper thin. We could legitimately pursue both Fenton and Arnette to go along with Jackson as well as Lewis (hopefully), and we'd still be low on numbers at corner.

Golden himself even admitted a week ago that we have half as many scholarship corners on our roster compared to most other programs. That's not due to sanctions, it's due to criminal neglect of homegrown talent. Fenton and Arnette are just a couple of many talented corners we're either completely ignoring or have yet to offer with less than 2 weeks until NSD.

When you are 6-7, there are like 20 teams you should be looking at to help you decide who to offer, because you suck and your method is clearly not working.

I just got the lowdown on Fenton from a CC coach but its same coach that told me Gray couldnt get in so i took it with a grain of salt..let yall know when i get more info

Advertisement
Back