Are there still no trees on Easter Island? What are living conditions like?
Boars head?I’m gonna start making these but for my stupid life
LOCAL RESIDENT WHO PARKED OVER THE LINE THROWS UP THE U FROM PUBLIX BEFORE ORDERING BOARS HEAD AT THE DELI
keep livin life man!
Very few...Are there still no trees on Easter Island? What are living conditions like?
I’m gonna start making these but for my stupid life
LOCAL RESIDENT WHO PARKED OVER THE LINE THROWS UP THE U FROM PUBLIX BEFORE ORDERING BOARS HEAD AT THE DELI
keep livin life man!
Only if we win!I look forward to these. They’re their own series!!
I’m gonna start making these but for my stupid life
LOCAL RESIDENT WHO PARKED OVER THE LINE THROWS UP THE U FROM PUBLIX BEFORE ORDERING BOARS HEAD AT THE DELI
keep livin life man!
Late, late nights via a hack site and a VPN...Just beautiful man… How do you get to watch the games in these remote places?
How many questions do the natives have about the game? Do any of them know of football?
I've been kicking the tires on a possible fishing trip to the Andamans...Rapa Nui?? Good Lord, that is literally out in the middle of nowhere. I think it’s one of the most remote inhabited places from civilization. Safe travels.
By the way, wherever you go next, DON’T go to North Sentinel Island.
I'm just payin' it forward...This man lives the best life and we should all take note.