Off-Topic Rap Beef

Advertisement
I think it is. A lot of these guys don’t beef in real life like Tupac did w/ Biggie, or DJ Quik w MC Eiht, or Dre w/ Eazy-E & Luke, etc.

It feels very studioish, but I’m here for it. Lol. Better than this bubble gum, mumble ****, hoe-ism on the airwaves today.
I really do think Kendrick does want the beef with Drake. I 110% don't think Drake wants this beef with Kendrick lol which is why he just does the internet troll ****.

Either way, none of it is worth a **** til they start arguing over a radio station call like, or they cry on the radio station lol

I really do think Kendrick does want the beef with Drake. I 110% don't think Drake wants this beef with Kendrick lol which is why he just does the internet troll ****.

Either way, none of it is worth a **** til they start arguing over a radio station call like, or they cry on the radio station lol

Well Drake just gave Kendrick the ultimate, most petty response to Kendrick in rap beef history, imho. It was arguably the most dismissive **** I’ve ever seen that had social media in tears & laughter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know what, I think its more of the fact that Aubrey got away from what he was put here for.
For example:

Screenshot_20240501_184050_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1714606845115.jpg

Point is: a lot of these bols in the game, signed away, independent or whatever.... can't stand a mfer faking the funk.
Nefore anyone says this is racist: sit back and see why everyone is tired of his BS, besides sneak dissing and sending cease and desists and biting flows and ghostwriting and sneak dissing:

If you one of them ****** who isn't about that lofe, raised "suburban" and not involved with the street life (nothing wrong with it but this is the problem), but he's that tpye of *****. You know what I mean, y'all seen em in school. The ones that question themselves and own heritage then try to appropriate yourself and fit into something that's not really you, but you just want to be accepted, knowing good **** well that ain't how you move and you dont even move like that. Truth be told, i got what Ye said when he said he can't even think if a Drake line. Unoriginal and living someone else's life theu his ghosts.

You know what, I think its more of the fact that Aubrey got away from what he was put here for.
For example:

View attachment 288434View attachment 288435

Point is: a lot of these bols in the game, signed away, independent or whatever.... can't stand a mfer faking the funk.
Nefore anyone says this is racist: sit back and see why everyone is tired of his BS, besides sneak dissing and sending cease and desists and biting flows and ghostwriting and sneak dissing:

If you one of them ****** who isn't about that lofe, raised "suburban" and not involved with the street life (nothing wrong with it but this is the problem), but he's that tpye of *****. You know what I mean, y'all seen em in school. The ones that question themselves and own heritage then try to appropriate yourself and fit into something that's not really you, but you just want to be accepted, knowing good **** well that ain't how you move and you dont even move like that. Truth be told, i got what Ye said when he said he can't even think if a Drake line. Unoriginal and living someone else's life theu his ghosts.
BINGO.

Like when Jay said that Nas made up his story, everybody knew he was just taking a shot. But when Kendrick says Drake fabricated his ****, it's the truth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Moment I read Kendrick and Drake are beefing I became disinterested.

Mostly because of the latter because he's overrated as ****.
Nah, Kendrick is giving Drake the Katt Williams business.
He's exposing him.

****, Aubrey has an 11 year old daughter he's hiding???
He's *** trafficking????

Name dropped LeBron and Steph Curry to stay away from Drake cause he's under the Diddy microscope???

Nah, Kendrick is giving Drake the Katt Williams business.
He's exposing him.

****, Aubrey has an 11 year old daughter he's hiding???
He's *** trafficking????

Name dropped LeBron and Steph Curry to stay away from Drake cause he's under the Diddy microscope???
Drake's getting annihilated in front of the rap world. And it's fun, cause I love Kendrick.

Advertisement
Back