Rankings

compleatp

Redshirt Freshman
I find this very funny. At this point I don't expect us to be ranked in the top 25 but all of these unranked schools got more votes than Miami...

Others receiving votes: Boise State 79, Tennessee 73, Brigham Young 63, North Carolina 48, Baylor 38, Utah 34, Washington 15, Georgia Tech 14, Ohio 10, TEXSTATE 10, Missouri 7, Texas A&M 5, South Florida 5, UCF 4, Mississippi State 3, Auburn 3, Cincinnati 2

UCF and USF REALLY!!!!

Advertisement
Here are the ones from the coaches poll

Washington 55, Brigham Young 41, Baylor 39, Tennessee 29, Utah 20, Auburn 18, Georgia Tech 16, Missouri 16, Texas A&M 13, South Florida 12, UCF 11, Ohio 11, Mississippi State 10, Cincinnati 10, Virginia 7, Arizona 6, Louisiana Tech 6, Nevada 5, Vanderbilt 3, NORTHWSTRN 1, Rutgers 1, Texas Tech 1

Advertisement
Guys this doesn't really matter, we just have to show consistently and we'll get plenty of votes. I'm still laughing about Texas state though

Mississippi State can't even run out of the tunnel without ******* up, but they get votes.

We win at K-State without giving 350+ yrds of offense and we'll slide into #25.

Not that it matters, I'd rather win the coastal as a first step before getting into the polls

Advertisement
The only thing that matters is winning. Win all your games and you will be ranked at the top. After that you leave it in other peoples' hands; as the more enlightened of us know, it ain't a smart thing to leave your fate up to other people. So either keep winning or this is all chin music.

Advertisement
Back