Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So I joined in October of 2015, but you have a quote from me in the spring of 2015. This is too easy.

As expected, playing New York Tech was worse than taking the weekend off. Our RPI went from the .6120 range down to .6050. That puts us at #4 , right behind Florida State. UCLA sits at #2 after taking two of three from Arizona State. Dallas Baptist has a nearly insurmountable lead at #1 . We are mere percentage points ahead of LSU and TCU. Like I said last week, playing NYT was dumb, just dumb.

Advertisement
Because it wasn't necessary, especially in May when teams are fighting for RPI position. It also decimated our non-conference SOS, which was respectable before Friday's game. This kind of thing doesn't affect you in February. Allowing yourself to lose .007 when everyone is watching just isn't smart.

There are whole threads of you complaining about how playing New York Tech was "stupid" and "isn't smart" and "decimated our non-conference SOS."

:LOL:

Just admit that you were being dishonest when you put that in quotes. You make stuff up daily.

Advertisement
Trying in vain to pull up quotes from 2015 is exactly what I would expect from Piccolo. Anything to take the heat off 2017-18.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So anyway about the rankings. I’m kind of surprised we didn’t sneak in. Taking 2/3 this weekend would sure do it. You would think.

^^Last word freak.

100% you will respond to get in the last word. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back