Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BP Joe

Recruit
Still not ranked, which is fine by me. Concentrate on one game at a time and take care of business in mid-week games, avoid sweeps and take 6 of the remaining 9 ACC series, and that stuff will take care of itself.

Plus, being a young team, if their heads start swelling they're likely to come out flat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Three certainties on this board. Every post you make is negative; you have to be right; and you have to have the last word.

That post wasn't negative. It was truth.

I am always right.

I get the last word when people realize how bad their posts are and they give up.

Advertisement
Jagr is on a streak of being wrong about "RPI killers" that might threaten our postseason streak.

Wait, what? You don't think Jackson State, UMBC, and Columbia are RPI killers? You seem to forget that they all have a full conference slate of 200+ RPI teams coming up.

Wait, what? You don't think Jackson State, UMBC, and Columbia are RPI killers?

2015: "New York Tech is an RPI killer!" (Miami was #1 in the RPI on selection day)
2016: "Florida A&M is an RPI killer!" (Miami was #3 in the RPI on selection day)
2019: "UMBC is an RPI killer!" (TBA)

No, I'm crazy like that. I expect that RPI killers will, you know, kill the RPI. They don't.

2015: "New York Tech is an RPI killer!" (Miami was #1 in the RPI on selection day)
2016: "Florida A&M is an RPI killer!" (Miami was #3 in the RPI on selection day)
2019: "UMBC is an RPI killer!" (TBA)

No, I'm crazy like that. I expect that RPI killers will, you know, kill the RPI. They don't.

So I joined in October of 2015, but you have a quote from me in the spring of 2015. This is too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back