Rankings/ Standings

Advertisement
If Miami hadn't promoted DiMare to skipper, would any other D1 program have hired him as the HC? I say no. Anyone think otherwise?

Advertisement
What is FSU’s situation? I’d sure like to see them get left out and keep our streak.
Up to 54th in the RPI. They still need to move up another 10-15 spots to get into range to make the tournament, but it’s certainly trending that way. They do have four potential RPI killers against Pitt and Stetson.

Miami baseball sucks. Stop trying to make chicken salad out of chicken####. Ron Fraser turning over in his grave at this #### show.

Advertisement
After the last couple of years, this does not suck. Historically for Miami baseball, it's not great, but 31-14, 14-10 with an RPI of 11 after the last couple of years does not suck. We'll be a 2 seed, maybe sneak into a 1 if we make noise at the ACCT (after a strong finish for the season). Just build off of this season and keep getting better. If not, then we suck.

Advertisement
We haven't played a strong schedule. Per Boyd's World SOS, 94th nationally. You may not be aware of them, but there are 4 ACC teams who have been through tougher "gauntlets".

It didn't seem like Jagr was whining. Every statement he made was a statement of fact. We're more than 40% of the way through the season, so I don't think it's too early to be talking about this stuff.
The poster is a Gator Troll. Very little he says is a statement of fact.

Advertisement
The poster is a Gator Troll. Very little he says is a statement of fact.

IndayArtHauz:
"This is unnecessary and stirs up more strife than anything Jagr has said. I don’t like all of his opinions or always love how he expresses them, but some of you are far worse in your obsession with nailing him as a troll. There’s literally nothing trollish about the discussion you all were having, in fact it was educational and interesting to hear from both sides on a strange episode of Miami history. If you’re done talking about it, just be done and walk away. The moment you start grabbing for ammo outside of the discussion at hand is the moment it becomes a gunfight, which inevitably ruins the thread.

Fact is most people in here need to get over themselves and just enjoy the team. It could all be over in a bad weekend."

IndayArtHauz:
"This is unnecessary and stirs up more strife than anything Jagr has said. I don’t like all of his opinions or always love how he expresses them, but some of you are far worse in your obsession with nailing him as a troll. There’s literally nothing trollish about the discussion you all were having, in fact it was educational and interesting to hear from both sides on a strange episode of Miami history. If you’re done talking about it, just be done and walk away. The moment you start grabbing for ammo outside of the discussion at hand is the moment it becomes a gunfight, which inevitably ruins the thread.

Fact is most people in here need to get over themselves and just enjoy the team. It could all be over in a bad weekend."

Are you going to repost this every time somebody calls you out for being a ****** poster who often harps on the negative?

Are you going to repost this every time somebody calls you out for being a ****** poster who often harps on the negative?

No, only when circus clowns like yourself are so hung up over Jaromir Jagr that you completely miss the 18 year downfall of the baseball program.

Advertisement
Back