Rankings of Canes RB's over last decade

Advertisement
what about Malik (even though he was a QB) ? He picked up some good yards, especially when needed....

Duke will always have a special place in my heart and got stuck playing on a team with some of the worst defenses we have ever had.

Advertisement
The fact Lingard with his 8.0 YPC on 17 career carries against FIU (10 for 50 yards), Toledo (3 for 4 yards), and Savannah State (4 for 82 yards) is on OP's list made me immediately stop reading.

Based on what they did at UM
Duke Johnson
Travis homer
Lamar miller
Deejay Dallas
Joseph yearby
Mark walton
Damien berry
Good list brother but Walton > Yearby for me

One thing this stat shows is Walton was a TD machine and we went through a lot of years (and still do) where our Red Zone offense has been awful and not putting the ball in the end zone has crippled us

I forgot how good he was at finishing the deal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeez Lamar Miller almost had 2 k rushing yards and he split carries with 47 other backs in 2010 and ran wild in 2011 with Mike James being the other back.

Still wish Homer had played his senior year, would've been a decent draft pick with another year and we needed the depth. Same for Dee Jay, leaving early is just plain dumb, he won't get drafted.

Advertisement
Still wish Homer had played his senior year, would've been a decent draft pick with another year and we needed the depth. Same for Dee Jay, leaving early is just plain dumb, he won't get drafted.
All of our draft eligible rbs leave early. We are on a streak right now
Lamar Miller left as a junior
Duke johnson left as a junior
Joseph yearby left as a junior
Mark walton left as a junior
Travis homer left as a junior
Deejay Dallas left as a junior

Advertisement
Back