Ranking South Florida Teams (As a Program)

Astcloud11

Senior
Premium
For the purpose of this post, I will consider South Florida to be schools that are within the square in the attached picture

South Florida.jpg

Using teams in this area....Who do you think are the top 15 High school Programs in South Florida for the last 5-7 years. Consider consistency, ability to reload, and the coaches that may not be at some schools anymore.

My rankings are:

1. Miami Central
2. St. Thomas Aquinas
3. Miami BTW (With Ice there)
4. American Heritage (Plant)
5. Miami Carol City (with the staff they have now)
6. Flanagan
7. Columbus
8. Oxbridge Academy
9. Miami Northwestern
10. Dwyer
11. Hallandale
12. Deerfield Beach
13. Southridge
14. Pahokee
15. Belle Glades Central

Advertisement
Belle glades has reeled out a lot of nfl players over the years

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

As far as programs the last 5 years I'll go with:

1. St Thomas
2. Miami Central
3. Miami BTW
4. American Heritage
5. Carol City
6. Columbus
7. Flanagan
8. Northwestern
9. U School
10. Southridge

As far as programs the last 5 years I'll go with:

1. St Thomas
2. Miami Central
3. Miami BTW
4. American Heritage
5. Carol City
6. Columbus
7. Flanagan
8. Northwestern
9. U School
10. Southridge

I might booker T over central bnut this looks good

Advertisement
Is Manatee in your area, not sure if they are closer to Bradenton or Sarasota They have had a history of very good teams and players who went on to the next level.

I'd put Miramar on there as well as Braden River or Manatee High if you're including Manatee County. (just North of Sarasota)

Miramar has been good for a lot longer than Flanagan IMO. I'd probably remove them from the list.

Advertisement
I'd put Miramar on there as well as Braden River or Manatee High if you're including Manatee County. (just North of Sarasota)

Miramar has been good for a lot longer than Flanagan IMO. I'd probably remove them from the list.

I had Miramar on there in the draft for my initial thoughts..but i thought about all the coaches they loss over the years. Outside of that, when i was in high school (2010-2013 Norland) they did have ALOT of respect. Tracy Howard and them boys was there though

1. STA
2. Central
3. BTW
4. Carol City
5. Miami Northwestern
6. AH
7. Southridge
8. Columbus
9. Pahokee
10. Glades Central/ Deerfield

My list is VERY biased, so take that into consideration lol

Advertisement
Manatee is Central Florida

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Wasn't the "state of Miami" described as the I-4 on South, starting from Tampa? University of South Florida is also in Tampa. People have different ideas of what exactly "South" Florida is I guess.

Manatee is Southwest Florida IMO. It's an hour South of Tampa on the West coast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back